Elemental hit Poison arrow Marauder

First off Ive only been playing for a few days but absorbing a lot of info

2ndly this build is for hardcore

Will be using lightning strike untill I get some attack speed nodes around late 40-50

Then will switch to bow with Poison arrow > GMP > Pierce > Increased durration and Elemetal hit > Faster attacks > Mana leech > Elemental damage. Auras will be Clarity Hatred and Anger if I still have mana for it.

I dont know a whole lot about gear but Im hoping can pick up a lot of attack speed from gear to make this viable.

If you have any tips for me along the way for this build or suggestions or changes pleaseeee feel free. Ive still got a lot to learn.

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAMwDlgSzBVsK_xRNGS4eGiSLJ-0pTypbMn4yiTeKOyg8LT0PPydD0kbXUFBTNVRJV-JYY10JXcZfP1-qYENgbWz2bWxuPW6qcqlz4Xflerh8u3zZffWCm4LkgziLjIzPkBGbtZ2AogCsqq6TtDi1SLc-ud3DOsQVxPbFisauxtjKStIZ1I_W0d3z4XPlGedS7DjtIO8O8B_yL_ZI94j79f-T
bump
bump. im around level 33 right now with this build using 2 hand LS with faster attacks, it's working pretty well at the moment. would still like some imput/critique to help me in cruel and merciless
bump
bump
bump
bump
I thought the point of poison arrow was to have enemies standing in a poison cloud of chaos damage, and I don't think that poison clouds stack. If they don't, then the attack speed is pointless. If they do stack.... well I have been playing my ranger horribly horribly wrong.

Either way seems like a risky build for a marauder in HC.
Looking closer at the build it seems really low on defensive picks. You have a couple in life and resists, but doesn't seem like nearly enough.
I will rather shamelessly suggest you take a peek at this.

And when it comes to using Poison Arrow as your main attack, the clouds do not stack.
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info