Totem skins & Searing Bond

I just bought both

and I don't understand why its Spell and Ranged only

Granted I should have been paying attention, but this feels wrong..
Hi

OMFG!!!!!! Not only did you pick the coolest skin(olmec) but you have just wrote a post about the same thing I just wrote in suggestions forum''totem skins needs re-thought''. You and I both didn't read the fine print''support spell/ranged totems only'' and got HOODWINKED!

It does indeed feel wrong, 2 awesome totem skins promoting something most builds need to specifically build towards. 2 totem skins, GGG needs to seriously think about making one of them(OLMEC TOTEM SKIN PLEASE) into skin for all totems, the damn decoy totem mentions ''spell'' same as the searing bond totem...

Verdict:Awesome art, horribly implemented skill effect. GGG if you want people to use the effect make it more usable or at least make one of them for all totems, of course if GGG were really on the ball they would make the totem skins work on support or regular totems-case closed-

ADDED PICTURE TO ILLUSTRATE EFFECT.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
Same problem also applies to flame totem, so here comes the bump.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
If I could put Olmec on my Decoy I would buy one immediately.
We tested it extensively
Hi

Icholas
"
If I could put Olmec on my Decoy I would buy one immediately.

Exactly. Why GGG you make 2 microtransactions that have a limited niche of useability resulting in lack of people wanting to buy one:( The less niche like they make a micro transaction the more it will sell.

Please make the Olmec totem skin useable on all totems, the Tiki totem can stick to support totems only if GGG think its most prudent.I would also suggest GGG add ''Support'' to the front of the title for better future clarification since all totems are considered ''spell totem''.

So please Will you consider making one totem skin available for all totems?

cheers
Last edited by Finkenstein on Jan 29, 2014, 12:45:06 PM
Hi

As usual GGG maintains its ''I have been fully released so I don't give a fudge what you think,hahaha'' attitude.

In the past I mentioned about issues with micro transactions and they were immediately fixed, I guess at that time you peeps really needed the money and cared about quality micro transaction and customer satisfaction.

Not anymore:( Sad. What GGG thinks its such a hotshot it doesn't have to ever msg back?

WHERES THE FRACKING CUSTOMER SERVICE TO ALLEVIATE MY CONCERNS ON YOUR MONEY GRUBBING FALSE ADVERTISING MICRO TRANSACTION WAYS?

Maybe this will help:

You may have been game of the year for 15 mins but what actually counts in the long run is being communicative with your fans, hope you people figure this out before its too late.

cheers
Hi

UPDATE:Anyone else having had the mishap of buying the totem skin and realizing it only works on support totems just email GGG support and they will rectify this(one time only), they also informed me that the idea of a totem skin effect for all totems has been added to the list for discussion. If things work out Olmec totem will work on all totems:)

cheers
Last edited by Finkenstein on Feb 15, 2014, 2:42:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info