Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[NEM/HC] GIPPO's Life Acrobatics Wandererer - 9K AOE DPS 33K SINGLE TARGET

Not meant to be a guide, just a reference.

Uses a phys wand combined with elder power. Runs Wrath and Anger/Hatred combined with fusillade. Damage type is mixed so reflect is not as bad allowing a higher crit multiplier.
LMP Chain Power Siphon for AOE, Frenzy for single target (build has 5 max frenzy charges).
~70% crit chance with ~500% crit multiplier on power siphon. ~700% crit multi on frenzy.

Not much armor and evasion but acrobatics alone is quite decent mitigation. Has a chance to dodge reflect damage as well. Immortal call helps a ton with phys reflect. Swap weapon ele dmg gem with life leech in ele reflect maps.

Keeps just enough mana unreserved for 2 aoe attacks (~170 mana factoring in regen). 4% mana leech is enough to attack constantly. No need for eldritch battery (saves 2 passive points).

Anger currently gives me more dps than hatred. I run hatred in dangerous maps because of the defensive aspect of freeze. Hatred can also be used in maps with birds or necros to shatter corpses.

Death Rush's 4% leech allows me to drop life leech gem and use weapon ele dmg.

SELF BUFFED DPS:

Next points go towards Phase Acrobatics. Considering removing Influence nodes to get closer to it.

Bandits: Normal - Oak/Skill point, Cruel: Kraityn/Oak/Skillpoint, Merc: Power Charge
Depends on your preferences. I personally did skill point, kraityn, power charge.

Gems and links:
5L Power siphon: LMP - and some combination of chain, pierce, weapon ele dmg, added fire, life leech, increased crit dmg, ele prolif. All depends on the map and mods.
My staple links are Power siphon-lmp-chain-wed-item rarity.

4L Frenzy: increased crit dmg - increased accuracy - weapon ele dmg

Stats:
4200 life, 9k dps lmp chain power siphon, 33k dps frenzy (single target)
33% dodge, 18% evade, and 24% block (all apply to reflect dmg as well)

Gear

Gear still has some room for improvement. Looking to get 20/20 gems as well.

IGN: GIP_SHOOTTHINGS
Last edited by gippoo on Feb 9, 2014, 3:43:58 PM
How do you handle all that physical damage LMP-Chain into physical reflect?
"
Dakilula wrote:
How do you handle all that physical damage LMP-Chain into physical reflect?

My phys damage is not all that high. A lot of my dmg is carried by wrath and anger resulting in a good mix of physical and elemental.

My character has ~18% to evade attacks, 30% dodge, and 24% block. All of this applies to reflected damage as well so single reflect is pretty much a non issue for me.
When single targeting a rare or boss it does hurt on big crits but if I'm doing that, I would definitely be aware of the phys reflect aura and wouldn't continuously attack.

I have done several phys reflect maps with no issues though I do have to play more cautiously in case of double reflect. I take care to not fire more than two power siphon volleys consecutively until i know there is no reflect aura mob.
Last edited by gippoo on Jan 25, 2014, 11:19:37 AM
updated with some pics.

-dropped eldritch battery. mana leech is enough to sustain attacks. gives me two more extra passive points.

-using death rush for 4% life leech. allows me to remove life leech gem and use weapon ele dmg.
Last edited by gippoo on Feb 5, 2014, 4:34:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info