Random Trap + Endurance charge on melee stun.

Makes you "stun" the trap and get charges. Is this intended?
? there's no way to get endurance charge via trap as far as i have tested it.
they who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety
I mean if you destroy a trap with a melee (AoE) skill linked with endurance charge on melee stun. Im not linking trap with endurance charge on melee stun XD lol.
:D ok, makes sense now.. you got me testing some weird stuff lol
they who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety
why not? a melee stun is a melee stun
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:

Because its a trap... A trap does not care for stun and block recovery since it cant feel pain at all. A trap does not care about using a Chayula amulet either, since it is not alive and cant think. (Or Wear gear.)

Like if u deal 1 physical damage to the trap with AoE melee skill you will still "stun" it. How can you stun something that has 0/1 life? Seems very dumb to me.

Totems on the other hand, makes sense to stun since they have hp.
"
FIreskull wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:

Because its a trap... A trap does not care for stun and block recovery since it cant feel pain at all. A trap does not care about using a Chayula amulet either, since it is not alive and cant think. (Or Wear gear.)

Like if u deal 1 physical damage to the trap with AoE melee skill you will still "stun" it. How can you stun something that has 0/1 life? Seems very dumb to me.

I thought traps had hp ... and you can still stun something with 1hp I guess ... its actually far easier

And why are you applying real life thinking to fantasy?
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
FIreskull wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:

I thought traps had hp ... and you can still stun something with 1hp I guess ... its actually far easier

And why are you applying real life thinking to fantasy?

I just think its stupid. How about adding nodes such as: Trap block and stun recovery or Traps have 10 percent chance to avoid getting stunned aswell. How about giving traps a shield so that they can block attacks aswell? ... Like if it worked with Necromantic Aegis :D. All of this for a trap that has ONE HP. Ofc something with 1 hp should focus on block and stun recovery. Makes sense. :/.

I know its dumb for real life... But its also just dumb in the game IMO. Maybe power charge on critical if that Works on traps? I did not test... But "stunning" a trap just sounds... stupid.
i actually like that you can get charges from stunning traps. imho traps are op enough to counter this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info