[Scion] help me to save my char!

First I use Incinerate/block build but then I decide to change on arc/crit self cast build and it was bad decision. If u could give me some advice how i can save my char and what could i do with this build it will be nice:)

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAP0IZw5IEZYUsBVQFdcV5xa_FvMXUBg8GYUabB0UJKomPCepKPopTyy_L5026TrYQ2NG10wtTdhQMFBCWPVdxl3yXypgbWZPZp5wUnDVcU1zs3RVe9d8zn5Zf8aBSYFvgh6Cm4LHhX2GrohCjDaMdo5kj0aP-pM6ms-boZ2AnaOdxJ48oi6nCKyYsji1BLb6tzG4k70nwcXDbdDQ2t3bXt3z42rkIuvk6-7sGOw48GvyHfPq96b31_no-tL8qw==

Now i am playing with fireball and geting power charges with voll's protector holy chainmail.
Looks like you've gone a number of different routes in your build. Unless you have a considerable number of Orbs of Regret, I suggest you re-roll. Perhaps keep this character for now and just create a new one; you can use this character as a template to remind yourself of which passives/nodes were necessary and which weren't.

Remember that it takes a lot of time that involves experimenting, tinkering, and theorycrafting in order to find the right build that works just the way you want it. You may even re-roll this character a dozen times before stumbling upon the right combination of skills, passives, and equipment.

Overall, keep at it! You're on the right track :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info