DB_Vesta's Ultimate third generation Domination Summoner (80K dps, 65 / 375 culling, 4 auras)

None of this works 3/12/14

Here's the tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAEJcRlhUgFy8ZhRmGGYoajxzcHRQdqiQ8JKonqSj6KaUqTSqYLOkvbzGeNZI26TgbOuE_J0GHRARGcUlRSn1KyE25TeNOKlXGVdZabVuvZOdnoGh0bqpvnnC7f8aApILHgwmD24d2iPGPRpLNkvOTJ5SgmK2boZu1plenCKdcqH2sR6xZsHe0DLXytz64k7-XwzrJPcpKzLzOcc9l0NDT-9hN2QvZE9pi3Q3hiONq52PrLOvu8XbyHvJF9tr31_no-oD60vsJ_Ev8xf4K_kn-jw==

Here's the Stats(click the pic, super small cuz im dumb :P)
Spoiler

Here's the Magic finding gear
Spoiler

Here is the battle gear portion
Spoiler

This is the section of the gear that is worn at all times
Spoiler

This is the gear that is used for snapshotting minions, including Zombies, Spectres, and all support gems used in raising them
Spoiler

Here are the curses and auras, four auras are used at all times
Spoiler

The gems that are used for Culling strike/Arc, including optionals
Spoiler

Here's where it gets good
Spoiler

A great magician finally reveals his tricks
Spoiler

How it works
Spoiler

When you log in, you have to summon your minions as all necromancers do. We’re going to assume you know how the game works for the purpose of this mini-guide.
1) Now set your auras locations permanently in your gear. Vitality, Grace, and Purity. Rejuvenation totem, and Determination in your shield.
2) You can place your curses in your gloves in any combination you choose, cast via Blood magic.
3) When you log in start by placing Zombies in the helmet along with Cast on death, Minion resists, and Added fire damage.
a. Put on choberChaber(Mace), sidhebreath(Amulet), and the Caustic mana flask.
b. Add a max level Blood magic to boots to cast auras in health.
c. Go to the mud flats in NOMRAL and collect five zombies via Suicide
i. (Activate Purity and Vitality, then hit you Caustic mana flask)
4) Now for the first specter you want to place you raise specter in your chest (forever) along with 20/20 Cast on death, Minion Resists, Minion Life, Concentrated Effect, and Minion damage.
a. Go to lunaris temple THREE and raise a BURNED miscreation, you may need to reset the instance a few times to find an easy path.
i. Place detonate dead in your helmet to clear nearby corpses to make sure you get the specter you're after in one attempt
ii. use /oos to resync before you hit your flask, because even bodies can de-sync.
iii. Suicide via the same method as before. (3a – 3c)
5) Now for the second spectre, this gets a little bit ridiculous. Were going to switch concentrated effect with Increased area of effect and switch minion damage for faster casting.
a. Now we'll go to The Upper Scepter of God and find an Evangelist. We'll use detonate dead to clear the pile as before, and suicide one final time (3a – 3c) to raise our final minion: The God Bubble.
6) Now that you have your retarded strong super army, switch our blood magic in your boots for reduced mana.
7) Take out All gems in your chest and helmet except Zombies , Faster casting and Spectres.
8) Add Arc, Culling strike, Faster casting (already in), Item rarity, and Blood magic to your Tabula Rasa. Now turn on all four auras.
All you need to do is dance you Burned Miscreation around some enemies to activate his Unrightous fire and YOU HAVE LITERALLY WON THE GAME MY FRIEND.
Now you simply run around, constantly hitting your quicksilver and Rarity flask (literally constantly, no downtime) and spam arc. When you get to the boss, Cast enfeeble if you're worried about being hit in magic find gear. Otherwise Elemental weakness and arc. This build kills piety in one second flat. And I will happily prove this, send me a PM. (And were talking about in mf gear, with one curse, not battle bear in triple curse)

Last edited by DB_Blackheart on Mar 21, 2014, 12:40:40 PM
bump
I have heard that spectres do not scale in level like zobies do (they scale down in level but not up) so in normal you would rise spectres of max lv35. Dunno if they changed that. If you want even more ridicolous zombies, use bringer of rain to snapshot :)
IGN: Std -> Hossina (lv100 Scion)
Talisman -> Voltaxina (lv96 Ranger)

GMT +1, Central Europe
"
Hossdelgado wrote:
I have heard that spectres do not scale in level like zobies do (they scale down in level but not up) so in normal you would rise spectres of max lv35. Dunno if they changed that. If you want even more ridicolous zombies, use bringer of rain to snapshot :)

Yes that is correct. This build utilizes the full potential of the Cast on Death gem via SUICIDE
in MERCILESS, therefore you will be losing 10% exp for each spectre. This build deals 80K dps in MF gear. If you're too fancy to suicide for 80K dps in mf gear, build something else. And yes, the zombies can be raised in

HOWEVER, you must the colors, and the order of the colors exactly.
I don't know if you missed the news or what, but CoD snapshotting won't work after 1.0.6 which is coming in a week or so...

"
Qarl wrote:
"
reboticon wrote:
Is a change coming to Cast on Death? Would like to know before I start sinking gcps into one.

Yes, a Cast on Death change is highly likely.

In addition, there are at least like 4 builds like this, why the repost?
Last edited by ultimatecat on Jan 18, 2014, 2:45:06 AM
swtgrgr

EDIT: Fuckmylife lol
Last edited by DB_Blackheart on Mar 21, 2014, 12:34:30 PM
"
DB_Blackheart wrote:

This is COMPLETE MISINFORMATION
The upcoming change to CAST ON DEATH is ONLY regarding the REMOTE MINE exploit
Spoiler
Where a mine is dropped and then Cast on death is added to the mine before detonation, which was obviously an exploit
This change does NOT effect my build whatsoever. And I would appreciate if you would stop spreading ignorance and misinformation.

Because
Spoiler
You can't source your information because its completely false.

So what now? Lol
Version 1.0.5b
Added support for the Fracturing mod in races.
The Cast On Death Support Gem no longer supports minion skills.
Trigger Support Gems no longer support Trapped or Remote Mined skills.
Storm Call and Ethereal Knives have been added to the provisions chest in the Endless Ledge.
Flameblast has been added as a chest reward for Witches in Descent: Champions.
Fixed an issue where portals were not closed when logging out of a character via the character selection screen.
Fixed an issue where degeneration damage of other players would not display correctly.
Fixed an issue where Auras and Tempest Shield could be applied without the reservation succeeding.
Fixed a bug where the Raise the Bar achievement could be completed incorrectly by using resistance flasks multiple times.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info