Could I get some advice on this build?

I just started playing recently and have decided to try sticking with Marauder. I don't really want to rush into it carelessly though. So, I've just been playing around with the Passives tree and reading a few topics here. I put together a build that seems decent enough, but I don't know if it will hold up later on since I haven't experienced end game yet.

Here's the build: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_VEnnUu8Oud3yL6gYah7ZYVcN0iGezacwFCBQRxRxDjw6Ut-_hmBWBGFSYIgote9OQKAFLWBLeu907SFgdPGeuRkuJ-3E9j0PJIt8uzwtxq7-CvJF52PEWCfVGJFVqZe0rLrh2jIJMHWazJ48TdiMdoFvBLPwHwJxFE2iAIM4nYDdBayqcql82Z_L

Basically, the stats are:

300 Strength
+153% Life
+60 Max Life
5.2% Max Life/sec regen
+94% Armor
+44% Energy Shield
+15% Attack Speed
40% Resist Cold/Lightning
70% Resist Fire
30% Reduced Skill Cost
30% Reduced DMG from Crit
Life Leech Immunity
Unwavering Stance
Resolute Technique
Blood Magic

75 Skill Points Used

What do you think? Is it a build that will withstand end game and how should it be improved?
Last edited by Microwaved on Jan 26, 2013, 2:22:35 PM
Good. I'll also suggest amplify, Iron Reflexes and Endurance Charges
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/73928 <-- [Newbie Friendly] Marauder Melee Build
IGN: NinjaArabStrategist
i hit merciles 2 hours ago and im doing good whit my 2h marauder having in mind my crap gear
my advice is to go for 60 points base build, go for hp% nodes and depending on what skill/s u gona use for ele or fys dmg
go for atleast 30% ele resist from nodes, u have 2 nodes x15% pretty close to the marauder starting point,iron reflexes is a must
aswel as black magic if ure going melee,get the 2% life leech also

p.s Forgot about the endurance charges .....get skill from the gem and 1-2 points in the skill tree to encrease the maximum charges, greatly increases the survivability, u can link the skill whit duration incrase suport gem
Last edited by intersept on Jan 26, 2013, 2:46:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info