Living the Vida Loca, what about you?

Looks familiar, almost like weekends.
I AM that feel

I'm trying to change though,

I bought a elliptical to exercise (only able to do minimum time of 15min. at minimum difficulty) I should use it everyday, even more than once a day but I'm depressed and lazy so...

Also started studying again, 4 days a week I go see a private teacher who is teaching me to use 3D related softwares (right now I'm learning 3ds max). I'm an idea guy and I wanted to make 3d models of my projects to present to people, as well as learn enough to be able to get a job with my competences. The main goal was to make my portfolio.

I'm in a dilemma now though,

I'm thinking of learning programming/coding, the one thing I was always afraid of and turned me off completely. Programming looks complicated and boring as fuck but one thing that I always wanted to do, now more than ever, is modify existing games. It's a skill that I should have learned a long time ago but never wanted to.

I want to take old games, many console exclusive ones, port them to pc and improve them with modernized controls and added features. The best example of this is Doom, an old 1993 game that got ported to a new engine by hardcore fans, they added lot's of improvements and modern mechanics and now the 20 year old game feels like new and better IMO than modern shooters.

The teacher doesn't teach programming but he has contacts so he could get someone to show me the stuff. I still want to learn modeling and animation though, not only to present my ideas but I've had for many years a project in my head, a movie would be the best form it could take, so I might just make that movie in 3D.

Will I have the strengh to see things through? I doubt it... but at least it's better than doing nothing day after day after day after day...
Last edited by Coal48 on Jan 17, 2014, 2:55:08 PM
What the fuck is he doing at 1pm and 9pm?

Why is he holding his head in the last photo?

Why is he getting up at 9am?

Why is he showering if he's not going anywhere?

How old is he?

Is the keyboard sections his employment or his recreation?

Is it a comment on something or a psychological Rorschach test?

Could you completely manipulate the entire story simply by altering the last picture?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info