Season Six, Event 18: 1 Hour Descent Champions

smashed Brutus with storm call, had no desync so that was weird

Did not get an upgrade to a rare crude bow i found till 15.
Last edited by lPeeps on Jan 14, 2014, 12:08:29 PM
My first Descent Champions Race, got to level 13. Also killed Brutus, as a Marader he was pretty easy. No Desync for me. i just heavystriked him to death lol :)
Im sorry you had such problems
"
soulpoetry wrote:
spent basically all of brutus desynced. never seen it this bad before, i couldn't even kill his skeles cus they were stuck/porting around 80% of the time. i was getting grabbed when he wasn't even on my screen, taking smashes from more than ST range. crazy.
"
Fruz wrote:
Perma desyncing Brutus for me -__________________-"
AWESOME
"
tommycw wrote:
same here. brutus was insane.
"
Koffin_Kat wrote:
Unfortunatelly, same issue here.
Died to Brutus because of randomly teleporting right into his face when he was supposed to be behind a corner >_<

Protip, to massively minimize Turbo Brutus desync: don't kill his skeletons. You're welcome.

"
Mr_Cee wrote:
why had I got points for 2 chars in event #9 (where I didnt had expected it) but not in this event??

Because you don't get points for two characters of the same level.

Spoiler
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
unsane wrote:

Protip, to massively minimize Turbo Brutus desync: don't kill his skeletons. You're welcome.

Protip counter: Unfortunately, some characters don't come with a good single target skill and his skellies die too easily to any aoe, thus massive turbo brutus desync. Thanks anyways.
"
RyogaHibiki wrote:
Unfortunately, some characters don't come with a good single target skill and his skellies die too easily to any aoe, thus massive turbo brutus desync. Thanks anyways.

Obviously. However, people complaining about Brutus desync are new players that don't realize they are causing the desync themselves.
"
unsane wrote:
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
why had I got points for 2 chars in event #9 (where I didnt had expected it) but not in this event??

but on different levels (read: one level more) they are rewarded? wtf?? one thought further: this would just mean, I'd got more points with one char at a once lower level than now - just a buggy thing.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Jan 14, 2014, 2:42:25 PM
"
unsane wrote:
"
RyogaHibiki wrote:
Unfortunately, some characters don't come with a good single target skill and his skellies die too easily to any aoe, thus massive turbo brutus desync. Thanks anyways.

Obviously. However, people complaining about Brutus desync are new players that don't realize they are causing the desync themselves.

thanks for the shout out, but i have competed in many descent champions and killed brutus just as many times. of course i am aware of desync but today it was unlike anything i have experienced in descent champs.
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
"
unsane wrote:
"
Mr_Cee wrote:

but on different levels (read: one level more) they are rewarded?

Correct.

"
Mr_Cee wrote:
wtf?? one thought further: this would just mean, I'd got more points with one char at a once lower level than now - just a buggy thing.

Assuming the bracket wasn't 10. But yeah, 10 & 11, you get points for both. It's not a bug, it's intended. It's their bandaid way of enforcing the "don't try to get points from multiple characters" rule.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info