Another live interview! (now with beta code giveaway and download link)

EDIT: The podcast has now been released! To hear the show, which features Brian Weissman from Grinding Gear Games, go to http://coreelementspodcast.blogspot.com/2011/09/ce-8-brian-weissman.html and check it out!

Edit: The show is over!

Also, we have five beta codes to give away! To enter, send a question about games or gaming to coreelements@deadworkers.com. It has to be a genuine question... Emails stating "I want to enter the contest" won't be counted. Questions are for the hosts and our next guest, not for Grinding Gear, so no questions specifically about PoE. We'll announce winners on next week's show!
Last edited by Jonathan on Sep 15, 2011, 10:17:41 PM
damn i feel like a kid in class again with the teacher bearing down on me and a blank mind.......cr@P
Will there be a key giveaway by any chance? :P
Not on this show. This show we're giving away a Steam copy of Bastion; we had Bastion's developer on last week. Hopefully will have beta keys to give away next week.
Am I being dense or is the show meant to be live at the moment? - 4.30pm EDT, Tuesday 9/13.
Should be going live shortly.
Awesome, live now.

Thanks.

:)
Pretty weird...I was just at this site at the time listed above and there's nothing going on there???

Maybe they changed the date and time for this interview, but did not post it.
Last edited by Ghostmage on Sep 13, 2011, 4:45:02 PM
You should probably state that this is a general podcast, not something centric to PoE.
Livestream of this show just finished, it was awesome :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info