The Master Blaster - Ignitebike Flameblast Ignition [1.1.0 BUILDS]

btw im wondering why not take burning dmg and life regen near immolation?
Pick 'em up if you're in a softcore league or are otherwise feeling frisky. Otherwise the build is pretty strapped for points.
is it just me or is burning not getting the magic find stat when enemies are killed
Burning does get magicfind stats from both gem and gear stats. This was in a patch not to long ago.
Hiya, I have one question. I'm loving the build so far and can't wait to keep playing it, I didn't have the money for a Kaom's, so I bought a 5L carcass Jack, what gems would you put in it?
I really like your build, but I have a newbie question, does Faster Casting works with channeling?

"
Riltro wrote:
Hiya, I have one question. I'm loving the build so far and can't wait to keep playing it, I didn't have the money for a Kaom's, so I bought a 5L carcass Jack, what gems would you put in it?

Entirely up to you, but I would most likely end up using some kind of CWDT defensive setup. If you're willing to dig there are some suggestions earlier in the thread.

"
xtecee wrote:
I really like your build, but I have a newbie question, does Faster Casting works with channeling?

It does, but a) there's no room in the link setup and b) it's really only useful for bosses and ele resist rares.
"

I also have that chest. But i might go to Kaom's later on. I have a 4linked one with Coldsnap//Elemental Proliferation/Added Cold Damage/Trap. I can throw up to 3 traps so cause of the elemental proliferation i almost always freeze packs. This helps alot on fire bears and tity shooters for example. I didnt take a 5link cause it would cost to much mana.
kechari whats your armor% at?
whats the difference between added 10-22 fire dmg to 12% increase fire dmg. which one should i get for rings

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info