RichJMoney's Exchange.[Closed for now]

No sc stock atm, closed for now.

I made two trades with Vecnab and ahcos here before making a thread, and I have several vouches below.

I'm also a streamer with 4K+ followers and can stream the trade if desired (trades would be moved to my normal streaming time) @ twitch.tv/RichJMoney

CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
Last edited by RichMoney on Feb 11, 2017, 8:39:05 PM
Last bumped on Jun 10, 2018, 8:40:52 AM
easy stress free trade.
IGN: Starlight_Seraphim
good trader, good racer :D
Just traded with him a lot of my chaos and other random stuff. The trade went fine, quick and safe! Thank you! (:
Last edited by Ardaglio on Jan 12, 2014, 8:24:55 PM
Online now.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
Done a lot of trades with him over the last 2 weeks for a lot of exalts, never any problems
Thanks for the vouches.

Maps and a few chaos left.
poeurl.com/bD4E
Stockin up
poeurl.com/bD4E
Bump for Beyond/Rampage
poeurl.com/bD4E
Good fast trade 3ex 25c for 6ex beyound to Rampage ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info