Viper strike

I been looking into Viper strike. as a main damage sorce.

i have no idea if it will be done or can be done.

i have no items what ever in the idea

just the skill tree

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABA5YFkwhnDF8VIBjbGtkbrRzcHb4e3yP2JDwknSSlJ6kqTSzpMZ4yCTWSNdY64TsoPeI_J0UKRnFI7kkTSVFKfUrITeNPVlKvVi1W-lltWkhabVs9W69b9F-YYENiWmegZ_xodGxGbj1vnnJsdEF2gngNeK59dX_GguSDCYd2iPGJ4IqvkBGTH5MnlKCmV6bPp1ypbqxZrH-tSrM_tAy00bXyt-K7Tb68wzrIDMgjykrNJtBH0TbTfthN2mLcV90N3V_mWOdj7BjuDu967_DxdvJF9Mb56PzF_gr-j_66

if multi strike dont give 3 stacks of poison, i will go for
haste aura. fasterattack. viperstrike. Chaos damage if 4L
if melee spalsh will give multi poison i will add that as the 5th in a 5L

i love if anybody have some help to this build.
i have not think up any AOE so fare.
I'm trying this right now with one Viper Strike for single target and a Viper Strike + Melee Smash for AoE. It works great most of the time. I had a big problem with Dominus' Ascendant form though (Normal).

I'm new at the game so I probably just suck. But you kind of have to facetank that form and apparently it had loads of chaos resistance or something so I switched to Puncture and Double Strike after it killed me about three times. lol.

Here is my current skill tree. I've got 5 skill points I haven't used yet.

Here is my eventual plan. Going for all Chaos and Dmg over time nodes, almost all of the aura nodes and resistance/life regen. Auras and Chaos Dmg/Dmg over time seem to be two things that would be difficult to max out with any other class.
I use Whirling Blades a lot to run away after stacking the chaos damage. I am running a lower level Clarity aura but I'm at the point where I really don't need it because I run away and laugh while everything dies and I recharge. I also use Vulnerability sometimes, but most of the time I don't bother.

My main problem is getting Viper Strike to hit. It seems like it's a lot more difficult to land than other melee skills, such as Double Strike and Dual Strike. Is anyone else having problems with Viper Strike missing a lot?
i have this build i want to try later dual/block nodes

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YFLQxfFSAY2xvIHNwe3yQ8J6kn1Si1KNsppSpNLOkxnjSTNZI11jrhOyg8LT8nQKBDMUOcRQpGcUlRSn1KyE3jTipPVlBQUq9USVb6WGNabVuvXhNfP2BDYEtjcGebZ6Bn_G49bqp0QXTtdoJ343rvf8aDCYTvh3aMz5MnplenXKzqrUquPrM_tAy00bXytkG3Prndu02-vMGLxFjGrsbYyAzNJtP81I_dDd1f3-_nUuwY7w7vTu_j8i_yRfTG9kj8xf4K_o8=
Ign: ThatManWithTheBow
Last edited by torta21 on Jan 15, 2014, 8:23:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info