Start-up crash & other bugs/crashes

Thanks for the great game, here's a few problem's I've encountered:

First few 6-8 hour play sessions went nicely. No problems except 3v3 PvP did not start after the warm-up. Everyone just ran around unable to attack each other. Everyone left via a TP.

Today, just starting act 3, I wont be able to start the game at all. It freezes to the GGG logo/Loading... screen. 1/10 tries is successful and I am able to get to the log in screen.

Then, Crematorium Level 1: The whole game crashes to desktop or freezes, mostly when I'm in a party...

Event log error:

Faulting application name: Client.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x51006f3e
Faulting module name: Client.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x51006f3e
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x002e5b01
Faulting process id: 0x5a0
Faulting application start time: 0x01cdfb16c52f149f
Faulting application path: E:\pelit\POE\Client.exe
Faulting module path: E:\pelit\POE\Client.exe
Report Id: b8adc5e4-670a-11e2-9d27-c86000c4a375

I'm going to try and lower my graphic settings as I'm running maxed out now. I'll report back if it helps.
Setting antialiasing quality to zero and using only trilinear filtering and running the game on windowed 1280x720 resolution works for me, and doesn't crash the game anymore. I'm sure I could use fullscreen resolution but I have a feeling that AA/Filtering were the culprits.

I'm using Win7 64bit, i5 3450 @ 3.10ghz, gf GTX460 and 8gb of ram. If you want me to post dxdiag and msinfo I could, but I'm not even sure if this topic is relevant. Just thought I'd inform the devs / any technical people working with the game.

kthxbye.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info