A.Z.T.E.C. Clan Actively Recruiting

Good Morning Adventurers!

Clan A.Z.T.E.C. is actively recruiting. We are a multi-game military sim clan. We currently have about 6-7 HC players and 2-3 SoftCore players leveling up through the world of WraeClast. Our clan boasts well over 100 members. We use strategy and tactics in just about every game we play to conquer and/or help others. Our main focus is always to provide need to the wayward and helpless.

We are currently active in the following (but not limited to):
Path of Exile
PlanetSide 2
The WarZ
DayZ
Arctic Combat
League of Legends

Please visit our website for recruitment and/or more information.
Aztec.enjin.com

Axios!

~Sgt Ewok
Last edited by EwokVillage on Jan 25, 2013, 9:59:32 AM
Would help if I posted the Website!!

~Sgt Ewok
Great clan, with a bunch of great people to casually play games with!
aztec.enjin.com
"
x0m6ie wrote:
Great clan, with a bunch of great people to casually play games with!
aztec.enjin.com

Thank you Tech Sgt!
I really despise enjin with a passion. You should try getting your own unique clan website.
When applying please refer to the recruitment tab on the website and please fill out an application. Looking forward to seeing you all.
"
kinoshi wrote:
I really despise enjin with a passion. You should try getting your own unique clan website.

It's in the works as we speak, but from the start, enjin has given us what we needed, so it's been useful none-the-less!

And yes this clan is a great group of guys and we have a fantastic time.
"
mgenigma wrote:
"
kinoshi wrote:

It's in the works as we speak, but from the start, enjin has given us what we needed, so it's been useful none-the-less!

Well I can agree with you on enjin offering you everything you need. Well I have one suggestion and that's to reduce the size of the image on the front page of your clan site. Mainly due to it pushing the sidebar over to the edge of the screen and I'm unable to scroll over to see it.
"
kinoshi wrote:
"
mgenigma wrote:
"
kinoshi wrote:

Well I can agree with you on enjin offering you everything you need. Well I have one suggestion and that's to reduce the size of the image on the front page of your clan site. Mainly due to it pushing the sidebar over to the edge of the screen and I'm unable to scroll over to see it.

Thanks for the input!
My screen is 1660x1080 so I dont notice like a normal sized one would.
I will forward this up the chain.
I'm running a 20" monitor which is 1600x900 resolution. I ran a check on my brothers laptop to make sure and it's the same thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info