Can we have a PvP channel?

"
Gnusnas wrote:

The problem is that I recently got message from GGG Moderator that says – I can’t write about PvP in Global Chat ( BTW I have never seen any replies of other players in global that my messages are distracting)

Firstly, there's nothing wrong with asking for people to PvP in global chat. However, with that being said, it isn't okay to go around spamming, which is why you received a mute, as this is what we saw in the report:
Gnusnasxxx: Templar lvl 53 is looking for some PvP vs lvls 60-70
VoidBalboa: Waxed Garb pc pm pls

A single line would suffice, and even sending it to multiple global channels would be fine, but that many times in a single global channel is not okay.

I'll forward your suggestion about a PvP channel/forum on to the development team for their consideration. I'm sorry that you had an unsatisfactory experience, and to hear of the trouble you have with PvP'ing on a regular basis, hopefully in the future we'll be able to improve things for you and the other PvP orientated players.
"
Gnusnas wrote:

3)But, I think u would agree, that inforamtion, that i recieved from moderator and your explanation differ.

Simon_GGG: Hi there, please refrain from spamming advertisements in global chat. Thanks.

Me: Hi. How trying to find people to PvP with is an advertisement?

Simon_GGG: It is advertisement for other players to join you.

I hope, if this situation occurs with another player, next time moderator can be more specific with explanations on subject. Also, if we could have a PvP Channel, i think such questions wouldn't arise at all. Thank you.

My apologies for not addressing that in my initial reply. Yes, you're absolutely right, and this is something we'll look into to see that it doesn't occur again. Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info