2 hand dps

So i played around with the game for the first time over the last three days and i am not sure what i am doing wrong with the other classes. This class with 2 hand weapons seems to do 4 times the damage of any of the other classes i made from level 1-12 My sweep aoe was hitting for 220 (it has one shotted all normal mobs since i got it) and the first ability you get (i forget the name) hits for over 300. I am litterly 2-3 shoting reds higher level then me. I walked up to the warden and splat dead. No one else i had could do that.Does it eventualy balance out? Beacuase its like playing on god mode with 2 hand weapons.
He has the highest strength. Everything is going to die a lot faster, you are probably putting points into +10 strength too.
I put everything into two handed weapon damage or just increase physical damage and then worked toward trolls blood. Only 1 plus str. Even when i would take all spell damage on a witch i could not even get close to this damage output.
Yes, I went 2 hand it does good damage. I'm able to 1 shot a lot of things but if you're going the route I am with mostly strength, some accuracy and dexterity, you are extremely squishy.

I'm level 14 and I have came close to dying many many times now and I usually have to spam potions the entire game. Some points I even have to kite monsters.

I think the damage is fine to make up for the lack of survivability, but there is always different routes you can take with skills to help that. Maybe my gear just sucks and I have no resistances, I don't know, but for me personally, i think it's fine.
Your still less squishy then a witch trying to run into a group of mobs to ice nova. I am curious how long it takes to get an ice nova to 220 damage which i was able to do by level 12 with sweep.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info