[1.0.4 NEMESIS] BAKER's Low Life - Dual Ele Hit Totem - Support / DPS Char

Hi Guys,

just wanted to share my Build and Gear with you, also feel free to ask me any Questions.
For leveling as always I suggest any Build that suits you, Spectral throw worked quite nice for me..

If you like to see me Map watch my stream at: twitch.tv/bakerlive

My Bandit Rewards are:
Normal: Kill All
Cruel: Attack Speed
Merciless: Power Charge

So yeah, my Build is atm specced for Survivability and Group Buffs.
Running 6 Auras atm: Anger, Wrath, Clarity, Discipline, Purity, Vitality
Giving all 3 Charges with Conduit. (Power, Endurance, Frenzy)
I gain Power and Frenzy Charges with: Frenzy, Power Charge on Crit, Additional Accuracy, LMP.

I'll make a high DPS Build without all aura buffs a bit later by using Crown Of Eyes, but I'm still missing some Levels to do it without losing too much survivability.

DPS on Elemental Hit:

4L => useless
5L => Elemental Hit, Ranged Attack Totem, Weapon Elemental Damage, Elemental Proliferation, Chain
6L => Elemental Hit, Ranged Attack Totem, Weapon Elemental Damage, Elemental Proliferation, Chain, Increased Critical Damage
(If you can't support the Mana Cost on a 6L you should swap Chain for LMP)

the thing with tooltip on Elemental Hit is, it doesn't add the random Ele Damage that gets added which for now is either: 116-216 Base Cold Dmg / 142 - 265 Base Fire Dmg / 23 - 435 Lightning Dmg just from the Ele Hit Gem. So your tooltip only shows Wrath / Anger + my Damage from Gear. still I'll show you:

I went for as much Lightning Damage as possible to be able to Shock Stack big packs through Ele Prolif, usually you are able to freeze with the base cold dmg of ele hit aswell.
One advice I would give you since I played Ele hit on HC aswell, don't use cold damage on wand/jewellery since it will shatter mobs and remove the corpse so they can't spread the ele effect to the other monsters.

I also switch in Faster Attacks for higher Single Target DPS.

Items

You will have a hard time overcapping resistances.. especially if you go Crown Of Eyes, otherwise it's quite easy since purity of elements gives around 50% res to all with all the aura buffs.

Else you wanna focus on Weapon Ele Damage / Crit Multi / Lightning Damage / ES / Mana Reg / Mana and Accuracy.. you should try to get around 600~ Acc.

My Gear

also big thanks to Zymira for theorycrafting with me before I could get all the gear! :)

you can see me live at http://twitch.tv/BakerLIVE
and find Videos at http://youtube.com/TheBakerLive
Twitch.tv/Baker
Last edited by Baker on Feb 21, 2014, 7:50:31 PM
Might have to give this a shot :D
IGN: Sin
"
Might have to give this a shot :D

sure, just gonna say from start, it's very gear intensive :)
Twitch.tv/Baker
Nice Guide and awesome build. Looks really stronK
GMT +1:00
95 Shadow/HC "Moving" Split Arrow
93 Marauder/HC "Moving_HC_GER"
---Playing Invasion---
Very nice build, looked interisting on your stream and seems usefull in groups because of auras and prolif :)
I dig it baker!!
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
MasterCard wrote:
I dig it baker!!

<3, when are you back bro ? :)
Twitch.tv/Baker
how viable would it be to make this build as a life based character?
Shit without low life, lose too much bonus from missing auras
TOILETTE  BRUSH  BOYS

@Etti
this is exactly what i want :D need dps build <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info