Sold a item to the vendor.

Is there any way that items can be restored? I sold my 53% iir ring to the vendor. And it would save me like 1ex if i can get it restored.
Last bumped on Jan 15, 2017, 6:10:20 PM
Nope.
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
its gone
sometimes the degree of ignorance is somehow confusing....

to your question: usually EVERYTHING that gets sold ingame to an NPC is still stored in the database its just flagged that its gone.

the question is if GGG would consider to restore it :P usually the support will do this (think about other games like WoW or D3 its common sense to restore items that got accidently sold)

so you should contact the support and maybe they will restore it.
Thanks alu for the awnser. Ye i remember wow offered this kind of service so was wondering if Poe would do the same
Back when standard and hardcore were the only leagues.

I fused a 6l with 6 fusings (literally), all excited, posted trade thread on the forums (was getting stupid mad offers as a 6l then was new and exciting).

Wanted to change the colors on it for someone specifically, went to chromatic it and hit that shit with a JEWLER orb.

It was late, I was tired, and im pretty sure I shed a few tears /quit over it for a bit.

The moral of this story is.. You get over it.
Invasion - No Sacrifice No Glory

HTTP://WWW.TWITCH.TV/THISISDEUX

When you delete a character it's gone forever. I doubt they keep trace of all the trash that is vendored.

Why do you doubt that? Bits are really, really cheap. Data is valuable. They'd be dumb if they DON'T keep track of it, at least short-term.
Why would they be dumb? Dumb would be selling the item. Whether it was an accident or not.

I bet you'll be more careful in the future though.
I've done this in the last ladder season with my divination flask due to clickin the edge of my screen and resizing. not realizing it was loading I accidently clicked on my flask and sold it. My own fault for sure didn't debate that contacted support just to suggest a "buy back" system even if it only kept the items there till you left town. wish they would add it in.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info