NO one gives a fuck about problems with patch or what???

fuckin fix your goddamn launcher! frickin shitheads start working already!!!
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jan 25, 2013, 10:14:47 AM
Nobody else has the problems you are having, I'm not going to help you solve them though, because I wouldn't want you playing in our game.
Calling the support shitheads during their busiest time ever in the history of their company, will get you push right to the back of the things to do list.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
"
ionface wrote:
Nobody else has the problems you are having, I'm not going to help you solve them though, because I wouldn't want you playing in our game.

nobody? lol. try to stop fuckin yourself in the eyes and look at forums. 98% of peope has same issues and what GGG do? they adding some red font banner at top of forums and thats all. 12 hours from launching game and still same shit...if they cant even make a proper patch they nothing like a normal humans. they shitheads for sure
You have THAT problem? Wow.

Uhh, sorry no fix for that problem, sorry. I heard everyone with that problem said fuck it and stopped even bothering with this game.
You act like you've been waiting your life for this game, get over it. This is a smaller company hosting a massive launch, it went extremely well considering.

+1 whiney bitches, get over it.

Your consistently uncivil behaviour has landed you on the radar, OP.

Sorry you had issues with the patching but your method of expressing these issues is utterly unacceptable. Contact support and wait for their reply.

Your next inappropriate post will result in probation.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info