[1.0.4] Avatar of Fire Burning Oro's Sacrifice Mechanics ! Share your experience !! -NEED HELP-

Introduction : I'm still pretty new and not experienced enough. Yet I do not know the mechanics of all skills but I love to make something different unique than the others :) so let's see how this will work out ! Hope you guys would give some comment and doesn't mind reading all these . I can't try this build out yet because I'm too poor to afford :( At least this build seems fun I guess hehe . Sorry I think I typed too much non-related facts here :O Lets move on !

So I would like to hear comments and thoughts from you guys about this build. Thinking of making something different and fun , so lets do this !!

Note : I haven't tried this build myself yet nor seen anyone with this build. I'll be very grateful if someone would wanna try this out and share your results to everyone here ! :D

Basically , the needed unique would be :
Spoiler
Oro's Sacrifice
Hrimnor's Resolve
The Taming , Prismatic Ring
Alpha's Howl ( for auras )

Make the Oro's Sacrifice 6 linked and get Kaom's Heart? (non-legacy for the fire damage if only I'm rich enough to do that TEEHEE :> )

Main Skill would be :
Spoiler
Cleave + Multistrike / Concentrated Effect + Elemental Proliferation + Chance to ignite + increased burning damage + Weapon elemental damage

More choices to be tested :
Flicker Strike + Elemental Proliferation + Chance to ignite + increase burning damage + weapon elemental damage + multistrike / fire penetration / faster attacks

Curses :
Spoiler
Elemental Weakness / Flammability

Auras :
Spoiler
Clarity with Blood Magic using malachai? hmm
Anger
Wrath
Grace ( if possible )

Templar Skill Tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAdwB5wJxBLMFLQVbBg4J9hJpFCAUTRRxFxwXLxo4Gmwb-iWtJd8pTymlMgkyiTWSNsU22DboPAVAoEGqRtdHfkrITipQR1XGVdZX4livWfNaGmBLYSFj_WTnZU1mnmqTbEZuaW6qcXlybHKpdO1253fleA1673zZgKSCm4M4hNmE74cpiBuI8YuMj0aQVZ2unrmezZ_fogCkGacIpzCnhKluq8WsWayqr4218rZBvoq-p8APwBrEuM9l0NDSTdXt1fjYJNrd4XPi6uQi7DjsVe0g73zvhfAf9zL46_rS

2nd Edition Skill Tree ( with Duelist ):
Spoiler
hhttp://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAdwB5wJxBLMFLQYOCfYSaRQgFE0UcRccFy8aOBpsG_olrSXfKU8ppTIJMok1kjbFNtg26DwFQKBBqkbXR35KyE4qUEdV1lfiWK9Z81oaYEthIWP9ZOdlTWaeapNsRm5pbqpxeXJscql07Xbnd-V4DXrvfNmApIKbgziE2YTvhymIG4jxi4yQVZkrna6euZ7Nn9-iAKQZpwinMKeEqW6rxaxZrKqvjbXytkG9gb6KvqfAD8AaxLjSTdXt1fjYJNrd4XPi6uQi7DjsVe0g73zvhfAf9zL46_rS

Scion Skill Tree (my choice among three)
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABAnEDlgSzBg4IZwn2DjwSaRQgFE0UcRUgFxwXLxg8GYUZihpsGo8dqiSqJa0nCyftKU8ppSpNLOkyCTKJNZI26TsoPC0_J0GHQapCo0ZxSshOKlBHVdZWLVfiWfNbr2BDY_1k52aebEZuPW6qb55xeXJscql2CHbnd-V82YCkgpuDCYjxkzqbtZ2uns2iAKcwqW6sWax_rKqvjbXytz69J8AawzrE9sauykrdDeGI5CLnY-w48B_z3fba9zL46_no-tL7Cf4K

Recommended Gears :
Spoiler
Ring/Necklace with Elemental damage% , HP , resist , flat elemental damage
Belt with elemental damage % , HP , Resist
Boots with HP , resist

Trigger Gem :
Spoiler
Cast on damage taken + enduring cry + molten shell + fire trap ( fire trap? is that even possible and effective ? lol )

2nd cast on damage taken + firestorm + fire trap + firestorm ( why? I don't know , but it'll looks like you're some kind of Fire Lord )

What do you guys think of this? :)
I think I lack survivability or maybe some mana problems? Hmm maybe not ! :O

"Such fire build ,
Much burn ,
Wow flame ,
SO DOGE! "
Doge's Inspirational to this build.
Last edited by Crynite on Dec 24, 2013, 1:40:26 PM
Bump! I think I will use flicker crit :) waiting for someone to make a test of it
Don't bother using Wrath or Avatar of Fire.

...and Cleave has 70% damage effectiveness...
...and using Multistrike would make it do less damage per hit which is bad for burning.

There's a Oro's Leap Slam build on Marauder forums....made by Oroboro...the guy who made the unique.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info