Microtransactions are one time buy, right?

For example, if I buy a helm effect and use it then get a new helm I don't have to buy the same effect again, right?
IGN: _Blue_Box_
Correct.

If you press 'M' in-game, you'll see a button that states "Reclaim Effect" - Click on that, then click on the item that has the effect currently on it and it will be sent back to your microtransaction tab for use on a different item.
Last edited by Elynole on Jan 24, 2013, 2:06:00 AM
Yes. They can be taken off any item and reused an unlimited amount of times.

Edit: Too slow :O
IGN's:
Nemesis: "Stocktons". HC: "Magomedrasul" & "Stockton".
Last edited by Machida on Jan 24, 2013, 2:06:48 AM
Correct, just 'reclaim' the effect and equip it to your new helm. :)

Edit: nniiinnnnjas!
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jan 24, 2013, 2:06:07 AM
"
For example, if I buy a helm effect and use it then get a new helm I don't have to buy the same effect again, right?

If you buy an item effect like that and put it on a weapon or piece of armor, you can reclain it by pushing a button on the top right of the microtransaction screen and put it on something else if you desire.

edit: ditto to the ninjas haha
Last edited by Iluvatar on Jan 24, 2013, 2:07:07 AM
Sweet!

Thank you all so much for the quick response.
IGN: _Blue_Box_
"

Yes, but the effect for a helmet or weapon is like a in game currency (like an orb). You can redeem the orb with the redeem option in the micro-transaction tab.

This way you get to use the effect over and over again, although only on one item at a time.

Whatever you do:

1. Don't drop the item with the cosmetic effect (destroying it).
2. Don't trade it.

Remove the effect first (the game will also warn you).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info