Questions about Items from the micro transaction-shop

Hello,

befor i spend some money one the shop, i have some questions and i hope anybody can help me:

1. How can i remove effects from Weapons or Spells (and get them back in the shop-Stash)?

2. What happens, when the shop-stash is full when i want to put an effect back there?

3. Is it possible to destroy an effect, so it is lost forever (because of an mistake)? Or is there a way to get any effect back?

4. What happens if i delete a character with effects on the items? How can i get the effects back to use it on an other character?

5. Is it possible to sell items with an effect to an vendor?

6. Is it possible to store items with an effect in my stash?

7. What exactly does the "reclaim" button?

Thanks for helping!

I hope anybody can help me, because i don't want to make an mistake and lost all my things.

Godan
Hey welcome

1. in your micro points tab has skill effect remover just click that onto the effect on your item and it will go back to your micro tab

2. gonna take a while to get full but they are bringing more pages

3. i destroyed my effect by accident, DO NOT put a new effect over an existing one

4. i have not tried deleting a charecter with the effect but i would guees you lose the effect.

5. i dont think so, (dont try)

6. yes you can store them

7. that is what you use on an effect to take it off the item
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
"
Godan1975 wrote:
Hello,

befor i spend some money one the shop, i have some questions and i hope anybody can help me:

1. How can i remove effects from Weapons or Spells (and get them back in the shop-Stash)?
The reclaim button can be used to remove the effects from items. The effects can then be used on different items.
"
2. What happens, when the shop-stash is full when i want to put an effect back there?
They plan on adding multiple tabs to the shop-stash in the future.
"
3. Is it possible to destroy an effect, so it is lost forever (because of an mistake)? Or is there a way to get any effect back?
If you delete a character that has a modified item on it, you won't be able to reclaim the effect. So be careful when you delete characters. Also, you'll want to be sure not to delete the item while in town.
"
4. What happens if i delete a character with effects on the items? How can i get the effects back to use it on an other character?
I think you're out of luck, for now at least. So just be sure to reclaim the effects before you delete the character.
"
5. Is it possible to sell items with an effect to an vendor?
I don't think it is, but if it is you should not do it.
"
6. Is it possible to store items with an effect in my stash?
Yes
"
7. What exactly does the "reclaim" button?
Refer to the answer to question 1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info