Totem Skin Corpse

Hello, with new skins and I have my character ready. The Holiday Present Sack seems very good, like the other effects, but my post is to suggest a new effect, or whether this plan to make an effect that looks like. These totems. I like the new effect added, just like that I have, but a topic of totems that I have not seen are the totems "darks" more gothic, to explain better add a photo of a TV series, so you can see a what I mean:

Yes, I am summoner and I really would like a totem with a topic such as this example, as there is plenty scenarios with a similar ambience.

Do you have planned any skin that looks like what I suggest?

I hope I podais respond, and see something like this in the future :)

Finally, just to show my last character, and thus see the thematic of the:

Regards and thanks for the work done GGG.

"Sorry for my bad English"
1.0.6 Time!!! BUMP
I agree! I would love to see this in game. I'd pay for it.
totem skins need luv yall. id pay for bound corpse skin fo sho!
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Bump, because I wanna see this in the game.

Sacrifice of the Vaal is coming, will we see something like this now?
Hi

That totem would be awesome to use with desecrate tombstone MT.

Perhaps GGG can finally rectify the support totem skin mistake. So silly to make 2 totem skins that only work on ranged/support totems when all totems are considered spell totems, thanks for the confusing description, how many others have you had to refund?

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
I'd love it as well, planning some kind of ci totems crit build (didn't decide which spell I should use just yet)

May I ask what's your build?
I play Minion Master 75% - other builds 25% :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info