Graphic stuff - Cannot render

Hey!

On login screen everything is black, besides the UI. On top left corner it says "Cannot render ocean water with ur gfx card, this will be fixed in another patch" or something similar.

When i log in, everything stays black. I can create a character by selecting stuff from the black, but when i start the game it says it cannot render something and terminates process.

If i try to change anything in gfx settings the game crashes after several seconds.

Im using a dell inspiron 1521 laptop with ATI RADEON Xpress1270 HyperMemory. Im not sure if i have directx 9 or 10.

____

Is there any chance i can run the game now? By updating something or changing settings?

If not when will that be fixed as the error message sad? Will that fix the game for me?

Thanks in advance
They're working on it but the details are still unknown. as you can imagine the current workload of the devs is HUGE so be patient. it's a problem for alot of people and i'm sorry but i don't think there's a solution.
Thanks for the quick answer, i understand.

Was only asking if there is something can be done on my side.
There have been reported fixes that some players have come up with, but it's unreliable. Trying different driver versions is your best bet!
Balance & Design

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info