An unexpected disconnection occurred (?)

The thing I don't understand is why the rest of my party stopped getting disconnects and has been on for a long time while I can't. I have pretty good connection which isn't being stressed.
Lady Luck Loves a Trust Fall
These problems could be caused by any number of things, including problems with your connection to a specific server. See if you are still disconnected when playing on Europe or Singapore, despite the higher latency. It'll help us narrow down where your individual problem is, as everyone will have separate issues. Running WinMTR can help diagnose the problem, and you may be able to contact your ISP about improving your connection to the servers.
Balance & Design
I'm from Europe and I only play on Europe "servers", i'll try it on the US server to see if I still have those problems.

And i noticed something, I often got disconnection when i'm playing in party. Don't know if it is related with my problem but still, it looks like it is.

I'll tell u more about this tomorrow.

Ty,
Cheers. :>
QQ :>
I'd been trying both America and Europe to the same effect.
The disconnects have stopped for now, I'm soloing for tonight as not to bother the party.
Other online games and services, namely Planetside2 which I had been playing all day, are perfectly stable.
Lady Luck Loves a Trust Fall
It's likely a problem with your ISP then.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info