An unexpected disconnection occurred (?)

I am really pissed 'cause of this. Because it happens really often when i play this game since closed beta.

The game is running smoothly and then I somehow got disconnected from the game and this message pops out : An unexpected disconnection occurred

I don't know what to do, i'm waiting for an answer cause i had this problem even in closed beta.

Ty,
Cheers.
QQ :>
It's most likely a server crash/lag spike that forces your client to crash by accident.
i doubt there's a solution at the current time but if there is i'll find one for you!
This is usually caused by a time out. Meaning the connection between you and GGG was cut for too long.

If it happened to you frequently before OB, this might be caused by your ISP. I know that in some cases, alt tabbing can creates this.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
I don't have any crash at all when I am on teamspeak. EDIT : I mean, i don't crash on teamspeak

I have just my latency that goes up sometime for less than 1 second, so it is kinda strange cause i never had this kind of problem in other games like LoL, DoTa, WoW...
Last edited by Warzeub on Jan 23, 2013, 8:29:01 PM
Just happened to me after patching and playing for about 5 minutes. Booted me to the login and wouldn't connect again. Restarted the client several times and wont connect at all now.

Verizon FiOS.
I can relog again instantly, i don't have problem to relog again into the game.

I just got disconnected instantly ...
well there are alot of people trying to download/update the game and alot of people also trying to play right since open beta is open and free too everyone so the servers are just over stressed, GGG has already stated they are buying more server hardware to counter act this, just going to take time....this is why the game is till in BETA
"
Just happened to me after patching and playing for about 5 minutes. Booted me to the login and wouldn't connect again. Restarted the client several times and wont connect at all now.

Verizon FiOS.

the server crashed for a few minutes
After over 10 attempts I haven't been able to make any progress in my current dungeon solo or stay with my party for over a minute.
The servers need a population limit and queues until enough can be supported.
Why GGG hadn't upgraded the servers to prepare for open beta, I dunno what else could be the reason? ->

I suggest everyone spam themselves premium stash page packs,
get GGG more orbs I mean money so everyone can play sooner.
Lady Luck Loves a Trust Fall
Last edited by Denninja on Jan 23, 2013, 9:09:57 PM
Why are you talking about server's crash ?

I don't have problem with that, i just have reccurent disconnection.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info