Disconnecting while trying to go through the Lower Submerged Passage

Hello everyone, every time I try to go in the map "Lower Submerged Passage" I disconnect and go back to Login Screen with a little message saying "The terrain generator is not in sync with the server.". I have tried restarting the Client, with no success.

That did not happen to me at all during the Closed Beta. Can't get this quest done because of this error. Hope they fix it soon.

I also sent a PM to the Supporters. You can read the message in the quote below.

"

Hello Supporters.

I reached level 9 on the Closed Beta yesterday with a Templar and went through the Maps with no problems. Now on the Open Beta I'm trying to go in the map Lower Submerged Passage, and every time I try click on the portal I go back to Login Screen and I can see a little message on the bottom left side saying: "The terrain generator is out of sync with the server.".

Could anyone help me get through this? I asked "Pneuma" in game and he/she asked me to come here and ask the supporters and open a Thread in the Report a bug-ish section.

Thank you for the great game you guys have put together.

Rafael Lorenzo.

#Extra Information that might help you guys figure it out: I live in Brazil.

Thank you.
Update:

After four more tries, I managed to get into the map. I was going to delete the post, but then I figured it might happen again, so I am going to leave it there.

Rafael Lorenzo.
For people having this problem (I've seena couple of others already): You can cause it to make a new instance of that area instead of trying to send you to the broken one by right-clicking on the area transition, which will bring up a window allowing you to create a new instance of the area, or select which to enter if there are multiples.

Apologies for the inconvenience, we will hopefully have this fixed up in a patch soon, but as I don't work on terrain, I can't make any firm statements myself. I hope this allows you to continue past this bug.
I am not really sure what you mean by right-clicking the area transition. If I right click on the "door" to the Lower Submerged Passage I just use my right click ability. I can't progress any farther, so I'm kind of at a stalement in the game right now :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info