Point Me in the Right Direction - Manmode Build

Looking for a build that is all out manmode.
Running into a bunch of mobs berserk mode and beating the fuck out of them, that kind of thing. I'm not much of a fan on kiting. Actually, I hate kiting.

I usually like lifesteal mechanics in games. It's most often required when I don't want to kite to keep my HP up.
I usually prefer melee (but I know it's kind of underpowered here).
I would like it to be viable, but I'm not sure how viable a build like this can get.
Make it geared toward solo play, I already have a toon for a team.
I'm new to PoE, but I'm no stranger to ARPGs. The first game I beat was Diablo 2 when I was 4.

I'm not asking for a full build, but that would be nice. Just point me to the gems and nodes you think I would like/need.

Thanks in advance!

Also, it doesn't exactly have to be for the Marauder. I just assumed it would be the most likely class for it.
Last edited by Scooch on Jan 23, 2013, 6:09:09 PM
Alright, I put together something. How does it look?

ABILITIES

Strength:
Molten Shell
Leap Slam
Infernal Blow
Immortal Call
Enduring Cry

Agility:
Blood Rage
Detonate Dead

Intelligence:
Flammability

Passive Skill Tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBA8YFLQYOCLEJ9gsoDjwRHhLhE0wUIBRxF-EYkRkuGlUbyCWtJvgn1SftKjgwTzB3Nro26DpSOuE__EMxTeNOKk4yUEdQUFRJVgRXDVhjWK9Z81n-XhNfP2BLYLthIWFSY_1kUmSjZadrKW6Xbth07XVOdud4DXrvhO-GYIcpiPGMz5BVkc6UrZVnlZuezZ_LouqmV6aNpzCnhKlurFmsqq5QrpOzt7XytkG53bvtvlbAGsGjxFjG2Mta0iHS6tQS1I_ZYd-_4mHnUuhm6PbvDvKc9kj2Vfe-_Qv-j_9h

Focused on life, regening life, leeching life, fire damage, and axe damage.
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info