Newbie dual wield build, need a push in the right direction

Hey everyone, I haven't got my hands on the game yet so I don't know much about how to build a character. I basically put points in what I thought would be cool. But I'm the kind of person who gets the most out of being as good as I can get.

With that being said, behold the build. Dual wield swords with fire damage. (I didn't look much at the forums before building this, so be gentle!)

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecB_wMnA8YEswYOBqIJ9gsoC6oNMBDwErwUIBRNFHEX3BfqGE0YkRiwGS4aOBtFG6ohAiNNJOElJyWtJ08n7SkuKvYwGTH7MgkyiTQ4Nro26DpxPT4_ej-bQDZBqkRyRIFKT1BHVbVXDVfiWfNdSWFSY_1ko2UvZ4Bnm21Kbpd253fleEl7jH_jgTqDfITEiO2Ov5BVkHSRzpJ9k9eX_phvm1ibap7NogCnMKeEqAesqq-iszG0-bvtwBrBBMbY0iHUj9wj5FHlz-eu7DjwH_GK8pz3K_e--0X9C_2T

Any little tip, whether it vague or detailed is much appreciated, thank you!
U lvled up some sword mastery but U don't have any dexterity mate.... means u can't use 99% of swords 8)
IGN: Seze
After doing a similar build I can tell you that you are in need of more defensive nodes. Life, ele res, and armor are going to be necessary.

You can probably hold off for a little bit on the defense but don't wait too long.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info