Advice Please

I've decided to build a cookie cutter 2H, ST Scion(laim I know) however, it seems like a fun build with easy lvling abilities. Sitting at lvl33 currently with some ok gear, namely Geofri's Baptism and a decent dual stone unique ring. I'm consider trading some of my currency for gems I know I'll need but not sure (As I'm fairly new to poe still) if good gear without the exact gem slots and links is better then the not so good gear WITH the gem slots and links I need?? Atm I have 1200 life (which is more from passive tree nodes then gear) dps is about 460 on dual strike and my resistance isn't that flash 75 cold 28 fire and 60 lighting or there abouts. Should I pick up every 4&5L item i find and try crafting good gear or save my currency and just buy the right gear? All and any advice will be apriciated!
Advice? You're playing the game backwards. You find stuff and then you decide what build to make. Going the other way is going to be very expensive.
I was always told to have ur end game character in your head before starting that way you know gems, weapons, gear you need to keep along the way??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info