Need some feedback on my groundslam build

As I read some threads about some OB builds and stuff I tried to set up the skilltree on my own.

My questions now are:
Are there any crucial points I'm missing? As I tried to stay low with my spent points, I just kinda rushed for the main things I want to have which are: Iron Reflexes, Unwavering Stance, Blood Magic and Resolute Technique. So if I missed anything important or you have any other feedback, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!
To few life nodes and to many damage ones. Also those 15% singel resist nodes and the -10% mana cost node are points that could be spent elsewhere imo. Although I think it is a good idea to keep 2x15% fire resistance rather then save 1 point and take the +10str node as a route to resolute technique and endurance charge.

But it's hard to say ofc. I am far from an expert, probably shouldn't even try to give you any advice. Also people will have different preferences. I don't think your build would work so great in HC for example but in default it might work ok.

edit: This is how I would choose the route you took in the skilltree:

It's just 58 total points so leaves room to go up to the templar area, go close to the duelist start location, take the life nodes close to iron reflexes, choose armor passives etc, many choices.

Last edited by Eivon on Jan 23, 2013, 1:16:32 PM
Thanks for your reply.

Starting with your 58 point build, I extended it for some more %life.

72-point build

could be furthermore extended to a 94-point build (you could also just spend 89 or 83 points, ignoring some of the additional %life points)

And I could still spec into Vaal Pact depending on the flask changes. Feedback is still very appreciated =)
Can you explain what skills would be used?
Also armor?

Also why pick up endurance charges? I see tons of builds not using those 3 skills you've picked.
It looks solid but someone other me should probably check it up. :)

The templar area can be approached in another fashion though. Entering it from the left side, past the life nodes, grab the endurance charge and then across the body and soul nodes. Like this:

I might end up trying this out. Also in this version there is a little extra radius added for groundslam and one +10 int nodes, will need some int to meet aura requirement.

Although it is a pretty wacky approach considering I am grabbing body and soul. 4points for 44% armor 10 resist, the +to energy shield is obviously useless. More appropriate is probably to not grab body and soul but use strenght nodes past it and then later if choosing to get alot of armor talents(like the one close to unwavering stance and the mara start area ones) respec into body and soul.
"
Also why pick up endurance charges? I see tons of builds not using those 3 skills you've picked.

For my build I am picking endurance charges because I only play HC. Using extra endurance charges in combination with enduring cry and warlord's mark gives alot of extra mitigation. For softcore build it might be overkill.
ok, so I won't need them in softcore.

Also can you describe what skills are used in a groundslam build?

also the support skills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info