Severely overweight and having trouble pressing individual keys.

Hey

A friend of mine is severely overweight and his fingers are fat as ____. Now, he always complains about pressing more than 1 button at a time when trying to open specific panels.

An example would be when he tries to open Inventory and presses I. But as a matter of fact he presses u,j,k,o,9,8 or 7 instead of i. He often opens up the quest menu even though he wanted to open Inventory to quickly port instead of dieing.

He uses a basic keyboard, one that comes with all in one computers and in the settings in POE, he claims that he can not bind more than one button to each task (i tried too).

So, on behalf of him, is there anyway to bind more than 1 key to a single task so that u,j,k,o,9,8,7 and I all bind to inventory?

Thanks
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
Last edited by Skyforth on Dec 18, 2013, 10:25:03 AM
Get him a new keyboard

http://www.amazon.com/Chester-Creek-VB2-VisionBoard2/dp/B000OCQTWM

I'm sure there are other brands as well.
You could always bind it to the space bar. If he manages to miss that, I'd say he has more pressing concerns.
Last edited by Chess435 on Dec 18, 2013, 12:26:18 AM
Perhaps he could whittle his finger down to a point?

Attach a cyborg finger onto his finger?

Use a portal gem?

Alt f4?

[Post edited by Admin]
"just for try, for see and for know"
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Dec 18, 2013, 1:43:41 AM
He can rebind the keys with spaces in between, so that out of for example ASD only S has a bound key, and hitting A and D won't do anything, then he can flail around at will. Or he could get a mouse with a bunch of buttons. I lost a finger at work and had to come up with a way to rekey because I always hit the wrong one.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
jdilly23 wrote:
Perhaps he could whittle his finger down to a point?

I died.
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
Last edited by AgentSmith5150 on Dec 18, 2013, 1:31:31 AM

IGN: SplitEpimorphism
[Removed by Admin]
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Dec 18, 2013, 1:44:01 AM
"
Chess435 wrote:
You could always bind it to the space bar. If he manages to miss that, I'd say he has more pressing concerns.

Brilliant ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info