Pvp gear dependent ?

What's with the pvp ?...Is it true that is gear dependent.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Yes, it is very gear dependant which given the current state of the game you have to PVE grind to get.

If they open cutthroat "leagues" or server then you can PVP full loot other players which allows you to PVP as you level. Right now I do not think these server types are going to launch at open beta or at least the devs have not disclosed that they will re-open them.

It's too bad too, because I would like to play this game, but refuse to exhaust myself PVEing to PVP.
well bummer...but diablo 2 was pretty much the same...pvp was very gear dependent...and no one complained on that.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Vendetta wrote:
well bummer...but diablo 2 was pretty much the same...pvp was very gear dependent...and no one complained on that.

It is also extremely build dependent. Perhaps the major percentage of fights are determined by the build you use alone. And that's the true spirit of ARPG's.
"
Nehemia wrote:
"
Vendetta wrote:

It is also extremely build dependent. Perhaps the major percentage of fights are determined by the build you use alone. And that's the true spirit of ARPG's.

+1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info