EREBUSREAVER THE SON OF CHAOS GUIDE 200.000 dps or tankspec **REBORN*

up comming PVP

and as expected... its very good.

no nerfs plz ggg-
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
Last edited by Jauer on Dec 22, 2013, 7:00:48 PM
OK i tryed abit more pvp section wont come shortly, forget the op i said before....

i acculy never did much pvp... ill need to sit Down and pvp alot and mind craft pvp options and variety... this spec Works very bad vs many diff pvp specs... i feal however by filling ure inventory with diff items, and skill gems ure able to swith doing match and get a decent setup for most
" edit" ofc it also did very op good vs others"
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
Last edited by Jauer on Dec 23, 2013, 6:21:40 AM
i got alot of pms and questions from new ppl. and ill make a video about it.. to clarity for new ppl.. why not to or why to.. follow the antient god of erebus.
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
added a update for my set.
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
Thought I give a little overview for others who are following this guide too.
Just hit level 61 and things are becoming more fun now.
My current stats
1.7k HP
450 ES
10.5k Reave DPS
2203 Armor/ 35% Reduction
Res 62/75/54
54 % Block Chance/ 12 % Spell Block

gear:
Spoiler

pretty pleased with that claw, I got it four 4 chaos. AS and crit chance is low but it does the job for now. I will spec into CI at level 70 where I can use my 5L Saintly Chainmail, so still have to do quite some grinding :P

ty for imput Grimgnaw

feal free to add thourts if u like to use different combinations then i chosen, or any other thourt u get casting ligth over aspects i never thourt of.

for all of u ill be cutting Down alot on activity on poe. its been a hard rush getting this toon setup and explored the path its been leading me. im currently lvl 92 on this toon. and only a long slow road ahead.. a road i will follow but in very reduced pace.

i been slacking on my real life and other aspects, putting all my hours into a insain grind.
i enjoyed all the pm,s questions suggestions. feedback good as bad.
i hope my Work opened the eyes of thoes WHO have looked Deep into the guide and the build how u can calculate and plan a thing from the start, and how u can break Down the game to math. maby giving more ppl a interrest to try perfectionice a spec idea they have..

so ill be looking for spending less time online. and propperly pop up in NeXT 4 month hc League. not to rush ladder like last time but enjoy all the aspects a fresh 4 month event offers. im currently starting to try figure a new interrsting spec to release on that League..
2 goals. it must not have a shield or a claw :)

lastly this is not the end of my erebus, its still my Little baby :)

and as mentioned in guide if u figure something cool pm me and ill add it to guide.
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
Last edited by Jauer on Jan 2, 2014, 12:03:51 PM
Finally, CI keypoint was taken. Level 73 now.

Spoiler

Have only 3.5k ES right now so next steps will be to get more Block from Duelist and more ES from the witch area. Then going for offensive nodes like crit/Claw damage.
Gear-wise most important is to get Dream Fragments. After that Maligaro's and a decent 6L (which will probably never happen as I'm on standard and people charge 80+ Ex)

edit: I've found Whirling Blade + Faster Attacks + Endurance Charge on Melee Stun to be very good for getting and keeping Endurance Charges up. I play with Abyssus atm so this is very important to deal with the penalty.
Last edited by GrimgnawIsNoSaint on Jan 4, 2014, 7:51:34 AM
cool. i see u chosen a much more offencive setup as ure main style then me. adding mostly dps set items instead of tank set items into ure setup. great idea with that endurance charge on melee stun. ill try it. and add to post
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
Congrats on the guide and, most importantly, on the build idea. I really love the 3-sided defence: 1) high block and spellblock 2) high armor 3) high regen through leech and Aegis Aurora passive

I'm currently running a similar reave-claw-CI-vaal-IR-US toon, as scion, without Aegis (i'm poor lol), but with 25% instant leech you can be tanky as fuck.

In the current state of the game, I believe your spec offers the best possible mix of survivability and offence. There is nothing that even comes close.

I'd just mention the *only* downside of the build: temp chains + chill at the same time kinda ruins your leech capabilities (you can't always top yourself off instantly due to very low attack speed, so your ES drops more before getting back upto max; a burst high dmg hit sequence could thus ruin your day if you're unlucky, and i'm talking here about unblockable spells)

Again, grats on the balanced build!
Cool build definitly wanna check it out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info