New to PoE - Will you support? Merging from D3

Hello guys!

I just heard about PoE like last week and felt the need to check it out. I'm playing d3 now, I played d2 before. I'm afraid I'll have to admit that the D3 wasn't a success but I still believe that it will be fixed.

Now, i've browsed around the website and looked at the forums a little and when I actually started to get the mechanics a bit I fell in love. I mean, the skill tree should be called skill forest and I just love it. I decided to give this game a try after all even thought I was negative towards it at the start.

So, I know that the beta will get open in ~20 hours but if someone have a beta key which they could PM me, I would appreciate it (seriosly, do it).

So you ask yourself, did this guy write all of that just to get a key? Yes, I did. So please, do it cause I really wanna test it out :)

//Reiser
I'd give you one if i had an extra, but really, 21 hours...... You can wait.

In the meantime, i'd check out some of the Builds of the Week videos to get some ideas and get your feet wet.

Also, 10$ will get you a key, plus some micro transaction credit for some pets and what not come tomorrow, so you might as well do that IMO.
ign BluedreaM
LvL92 411k Crit Dagger Shadow

There ya go m8, it was going to waste anyway :D

EDIT: just dont expect to test an awful lot ^^
Last edited by Xoraisse on Jan 22, 2013, 6:45:05 PM
The only thing worth getting now would be $25 supporter pack or higher since most of those items, if not all are CB exclusives.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

That is exactly why I would like to test it prio to open beta! If I really feel that this game is what I think it is there is no question of me supporting it!

I got a key from Xoraisse (thanks a lot) so know I'll know for sure what my money will go to if I decide to support this team.
"
Reiserium wrote:
That is exactly why I would like to test it prio to open beta! If I really feel that this game is what I think it is there is no question of me supporting it!

I got a key from Xoraisse (thanks a lot) so know I'll know for sure what my money will go to if I decide to support this team.

Enjoy the game. Only about 20 hours left before OB launches, and then PoE will never be the same. ;)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jan 22, 2013, 6:58:22 PM
You should go for the ten dollar supporter pack. You still get $10 worth of micro transaction points and access. You will want those points at some point, trust me. Plus if you decide to you can upgrade to a KIWI!

Oh you did get a key already, have fun! but seriously, think about that kiwi
Last edited by splitsticks on Jan 22, 2013, 7:13:15 PM
As a long term D2 lover, I would say that this game is the logical successor. ;) I hope you enjoy it as much as I am!
I'm not a n00b- I'm a Online Game Floor Examination Expert.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info