Why is it......

Why is it that when someone starts speaking to you with the words "With all due respect.." you can be sure that the next thing they say will be disrespectful?

...that you can tell someone there are over 100 trillion stars they believe you but put out a wet paint sign and everyone has to touch the fence?

...we say the alarm c is going off when actually it just turned on?

...that there is a cereal called Grape Nuts which has neither grapes nor nuts in it?

...mineral or spring water that has trickled through the earth for thousands of years has an expiration date once you bottle it?

...when someone asks you "What is your problem?" the last thing they are interested in is your problem?

...they sterilize syringe needles before administering a lethal injection?

...when you don't understand someones language they speak louder at you as if that was going to help?

...the most popular pencil in the world is called a #2?

Spoiler
Add your own favorite why is it
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
"
Pavshaus wrote:
Why is it that
...mineral or spring water that has trickled through the earth for thousands of years has an expiration date once you bottle it?

That's because of the plastic the bottle is made from. It has an expiration date because it excretes cancerogenic substances into the water after some time has passed.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Pyrokar wrote:
"
Pavshaus wrote:
Why is it that

That's because of the plastic the bottle is made from. It has an expiration date because it excretes cancerogenic substances into the water after some time has passed.

Then why does mineral water in a glass bottle still have an expiration date?
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Last edited by Pavshaus on Dec 15, 2013, 10:16:35 AM
Why is it when I post about what a totally fucking fantastic person I am, someone has to point out the truth?

Why is it people that believe they are going to Heaven fear dying?

Why is it that Canadians add an U to everything, but refuse to pronounce it?

Why is it people take offense at what is clearly sarcasm?

Why is it you can't bitch slap someone that says "that's ironic" when it was just coincidental.
My well water tested very clean. Its great. When I go to Florida to visit family, I don't want to shower the water smells so bad.
"
Pavshaus wrote:

...that you can tell someone there are over 100 trillion stars they believe you but put out a wet paint sign and everyone has to touch the fence?

Because they can easily test if the paint is really wet themselves.
You're thinking too hard :)

Last edited by Pavshaus on Dec 15, 2013, 12:05:07 PM
Why is the cake a lie?
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
Why is it Hardlicker named his kids Jesus Christ and Damn it?

When's Stop That! due?
Why is it I would prefer to type my thoughts on this forum than do the work I'm paid for?

Spoiler
Don't answer, it was rhetorical.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info