Amateur Music Producer seeking Feedback

Hello, thanks for taking time out to look into this thread.
If you are pressed for time then please read the brief descriptions of the following links(tracks):

JRPG Main Theme Music
"https://soundcloud.com/ceo-productions/game-title-song-jrpg"
Descript: Being an avid fan of Final Fantasy series, the music has always impressed me and made me stop what i was doing to just listen. This is a piece like the NEW GAME CONTINUE AND SETTINGS screen where your main character of your JRPG is overlooking a cliff. The wind blowing vigorously. The song will progress from a serene ambiance to a more aggressive orchestra meant to represent brief footage of whats to come in your future adventure.

Hope Fades
"https://soundcloud.com/ceo-productions/hope-fades"
Descript: A original piece I have posted already in the Diablo 3 forums. The name describes the song perfectly, there is hope but it is diminishing. The light at the end of the tunnel is in sight yet it is impossible to achieve, yet it is still visible, leaving you with doubts. I imagine a aggressor in colossal size yet is subtle in approach, or a metaphor for an impending doom.

Spacial Delusions
"https://soundcloud.com/ceo-productions/spacial-delusions"
Descript: I had a icy space Dungeon in mind when I created this track. With graphics similiar to Golden Sun. However it can be interpreted as a movie scene or any futuristic game. This is a personal favorite.

Prelude to Insanity
"https://soundcloud.com/ceo-productions/prelude-to-insanity"
Descript: My most recent track and mostly represents my style of throwing WAY too much in at once(I can't help it though I love it). Prelude to Insanity is meant for a PVP video trailer or a introduction video. Its pretty F*@king Sweet!

These 4 songs are what I am showcasing at this moment, there are many other beats/songs on my page but I have purpose for these four. You are welcome to listen to the others of course.

Short Bio
I am a aspiring music producer. A music producer is someone who composes/writes music electronically/physically. I do not sell music therefore I am not a professional and do not claim to be any in fashion. I am simply reaching out to the community of a popular game I have played for many years and that I have derived much inspiration from. I will also be posting this on several other forums including Path of Exile, Diablo 3, and possibly League of Legends.

Purpose of Thread
My intentions are simple: I have been a musician for most of my life, producing music on FL Studio. This music original started as Beats, and before long I learned to become more dynamic in the sound I produce. The better I get, the more eager I am to hear feedback so I can feel my way around in this vast field. I'm seeking a direction, and fuel for the fire to make it.

Where do you come in?
I would love to hear feedback. Criticism; good or bad. I will do my best to ignore 'trolls'. If you don't like the style then I would like to know, keep in mind the tact in which you voice your opinion(I don't want to rock my self asleep in the corner of my bathroom, naked, again). Your opinions will help me understand where I am at in the infant stages of this project.

What style of music
I can't describe my music well. The specific few songs I will be showcasing will be of a
video game influence/orchestra theme. After many different productions I have learned that the video game industry is where I could see myself enjoying the most out of it. However I have influence from hip-hop, DNBass, Nujabes, any style beats in particular and mostly Orchestra/ JRPG music.

Longer BIO
CEO Productions is the name i have chosen for my temporary project. I have been a musician for many years playing piano, saxophone and some guitar. Although i have lost most of my skills playing these instruments I have always had a keen ear for production. I have always had an wild imagination as do most of you who play these games as seriously as I. Although I lack musicianship, professional degree/knowledge, experience in music industry, I feel i make up for the ability to bridge a gap between audience and picture. I have always been able to empathize with people, feel what they feel. Although I might not sympathize for them. This ability has allowed me to Create that tether between mind and reality. The only thing stopping me is my own abilities/skills/proficiency with hardware/software, besides that my imagination is rampant with ideas and musical talent(I hope). I have been watching PVP videos since Grim/Vurtne/Voidim days, I have talked to Hansol and Dremlock about there videos. I have watched all of swiftys originals. I love PVP videos and I love the feel of being immersed in a reality that is not your own. I will do my best to achieve that for other people. Thank you for taking the time, and most of all I hope you enjoy my work. The hardest thing I have to learn is how to cater to my audience, not always myself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info