Leveling farms, and do people not know about reset map

I only play HC so you do what you gotta do to out level and out gear to stay alive right. Farm farm farm, it's really kinda silly act 1 go to ledge and reset that map 20 times, GG 5-7 levels easy, then just run to boss 1-2 shotting everymob on the way there. Rinse and repeat for act 1 in all difficulty. Meh when you want to win you grind it out. The 2 skills points here are 1 is easymode, and shipyard quest those mobs are nasty, do a little higher makes it super easy.

Act 2 you can do the same on resetting fairly simple in certain zones are just easy for some. But there is alot of areas where you want to finish quests and in order,different ways to go. Alot bigger more fun. But I hear all the time people just farm western forest and church and shit outside there. I know they are changing levels in areas come OB.

Act 3 only watched some of alpha, looks good either way, don't know full extent to all the quests yet. But will be where we grind before we get maps. Last boss hope is epic. Again just gotta find that easy cheesy spot to farm. Can't wait.

How many people do you really think have no idea about control click zone to reset.
What level you sugest to do merveil on hc?
Gl & HF may the rng gods be with you.
normal i just grind to 17 and watch tv, just have ports and resist ring if your not sure

sorry for edit
Last edited by cavespro on Jan 22, 2013, 3:17:59 PM
You can play it safe like that. It will take you 3times longer but ok. I prefer playing like i do in races.
Also my plan on OB is to save most mats I find for higher levels, so I plan to out level most areas I go through. If I don't find much gear oh well. If I die early 30-50 then least I got mats to the stash to quick restart up there,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info