gear so my friend can see :) lol

The instant and partial instant recovery in Sanctified life flasks is useless since Sancified Life flasks have faster recovery and lower health recovered.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
what would you say is better? instant on low life safe me on the regular. it might me a lower amount but its there right away.. i use them both at the same time in a panic.. they work well for me but im willing to learn something new :) lol
If you want instant flask, you're better off using hallowed for it.
It will restore more health and uses 10 out of 30 charges, instead of 15 out of 30 like sanc.
"
Drogarn wrote:
It will restore more health and uses 10 out of 30 charges, instead of 15 out of 30 like sanc.

This man speaks the truth!
"
"
Drogarn wrote:

This man speaks the truth!

Indeed!
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Also, you're not supposed to put quality on the Divination Distillate because you want the effect to last as long as possible.
Reaching max life and(or ?) max mana cancels the effect and quality improves the amount of regeneration from the flask.
Last edited by Bobbyblind on Dec 15, 2013, 7:04:53 AM
You quality'd your divination O_O
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I'm still not lol'ing. Should edit title.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info