Some things i noticed

So this point of view is from an level 26 duelist
I think the level range is way to big level 19 meeting level 28, and the freeze omg its endless once you get frozen they keep spaming the freeze skill and ur stuck there for ever, and sometimes i got stuck in a pillar after flicker strike.
Gl & HF may the rng gods be with you.
Flasks can dispel freezing, you can also wear resistances.
I've played only one game of pvp, first round i was obliteratedby zombies and stuff but next round i managed to freeze enemy witch with my shadow and almost completely stunlock her with ice spear. My main spell is usually freeze blast especially with fast projectiles that makes it range longer but in this case the ice spear was really usefull since it got long range and better critics at far away... and critics means freeze. So after first round whoever stunlocked first won. I think she was more of summoning/freeze witch and i was mostly ice mage so i managed to win easily other rounds lol. Won even tho it was my first game and she had higher lv xD I guess resistance and if there's flask that makes u immune to freeze or stun or smth like that would own me tho :)
Low levele pvps, where stunlocks and OP low level skills are abused. It's normal. I'm not saying you're whining, i'm just saying, best items and reflexes win.
If your response was to me then yeah i'n not whining, just stating what my first experience was like. It's hard to whine without having much of an experience first... My game was kinda lame with stunlock etc but if there are viable counters to that then its fine i guess. Are there ways to be immune completely to stunlock? Or it's possible to get like 70%+ ice resistant so you just wait for enemy to burn all their mana on stunlock then own them?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info