Build needs some input if viable or useless.

Hello people.

I have been theorycrafting this build for few weeks now and getting the gear ready to make it.

Heres how it should be working if im right.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAecCcQSzDH0OPBB_EZYUTRUgFm8XLxjbGYYZiho4Go8c3B0UHaoksCcLKPoppSpNLOkvbzJ-Mok1kjboNuk6Uj8nQYdCo0ZxSn1KyE4qVcZV1lfiWK9aUluvZOdmnmegbqpvnnC7dPF2CHfleA1_xoCkgseDCYUyhtGHdojxj0aQVZLNkvOTJ5tdm7Wfy6IApwinhKiaqW6sR6xZtAy18rc-uJPAGsM6xp7KSs9l0NDZE90N4Yjjaudj6yzr7uw48pf22vno-tL7CfzF_go=

GEAR AND LINKS

Chest used will be armour/evasion 5link for now and when i have some success in linking my 6s lightning coil then using it.

Boots with 30% movespeed, life and chaos resist. Still working on this part, dont have that chaos resist on my boots yet.

Gloves with as high attack speed, life and elemental damage as i can find. Dont have any gloves for this atm.

Helmet will be alpha,s howl.

Weapon with maximum speed and maximum elemental damages.

Shield will be Prism guardian.

Belt will be this for now.

Amulet will be The Anvil. just for the armour and block change.

Rings are yet to find, high life and elemental damage needed here.

LINKS

In order of importance

Chest spectral throw/LMP/LGOH/blood magic/WED/added fire

Helmet reduced mana/anger/wrath/hatred
Build+alpha howl+reduced mana lowers the cost of one of these to 60*0,46*0,71 = 19,596% each.

Weapon reduced mana/grace/determination
Build+alpha howl+reduced mana lowers the cost of one of these to 60*0,46*0,71 = 19,596% each.

After these auras 100% mana reserved

Shield purity of ice,fire,lightning
Build+alpha howl+shield lowers the cost of single aura to 40*0,21=8,4*3= 25,2% life reserved.

Max resist should be 85 with the auras+aura bonuses from build.

Boots blood magic/movement skill/enfeeble/and probably elemental weakness for the times its needed.

Gloves cast on damage taken/enduring cry/molten shell/life leach all leveled to something (dont know yet).

And now the question is should i switch spectral throw to something else AND is my aura cost calculation right AND can this survive end game maps.
Last edited by vvooee on Dec 13, 2013, 11:35:09 AM
Bump Anyone help?
BumP
Your build is basically this build here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/690708 but with less efficiency.

I wouldn't get IG since it looks like you're going to be using a fast ele 1 hander which means base phys damage will be very low (so IG bonus will be low). MoM without EB is pretty meh as well (esp with auras and no mana regen nodes)

Imo follow the build I linked as it is far more efficient (RT is much more efficient for this build since you won't be critting much or very hard) and learn by looking up other people's builds and analysing where the best paths and nodes are for each build.

You can still keep parts of your build by getting IR instead of acrobatics although I think that decision comes down to more personal preference.
Last edited by Musicas on Dec 14, 2013, 2:51:33 AM
Thanks for the input, but you are wrong and right at the same time.

My build is trying to be aura heavy not some aura with huge dps.

Ill be fine with even 5k dps if i can get all 8auras or maby even 9 if switching some of them a bit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info