Endless Maze Race with No Map

Here I go again!

I don't race to win. I don't even race to be the first to achieve a specific task. I race because it's fun, exciting, and because I get to challenge myself in ways the standard game doesn't quite allow. Yeah the unique rewards are neat, but they aren't the main focus of racing for me. GGG has done a terrific job expanding and building on the race events from each season to the next. I say keep running with it. Make more novel races. Make more unique races. Continue to throw us into races that take us out of our comfort zone, and continue to challenge us in ways we have never been challenged before. That's my bit. Love the idea or hate the idea, please post your thoughts.

Endless Maze Race with No Map!!!

If you build it we will race. Or at least I will..
I dress for the job I have because if I dressed like an astronaut everyday I wouldn't get any work done.
endless maze zones already exist in the game. they are called large chest zones
Last edited by janimauk on Dec 12, 2013, 4:14:43 PM
"
janimauk wrote:

lol +1
IGN: Hybris_the_StormHerald - Nemesis
Season 3 - #3 Marauder - #15 overall points
Season 4 - #2 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #9 overall points
Season 5 - #1 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #20 overall points
"
janimauk wrote:

Well you did a bad job reading, but that's ok. I see that a lot on forums. I'm talking about a Race, not some lvl 66+ map zone. Hence, why I'm posting in the "Race Forum"
I dress for the job I have because if I dressed like an astronaut everyday I wouldn't get any work done.
Last edited by correcontoros on Dec 14, 2013, 10:34:50 AM
"
correcontoros wrote:
"
janimauk wrote:

Well you did a bad job reading, but that's ok. I see that a lot on forums. I'm talking about a Race, not some lvl 66+ map zone. Hence, why I'm posting in the "Race Forum"

He made a funny. But a funny that was VERY race related. If you really fail to see why, you have not found enough large chests in e.g. submerged passage in races. The price is 1 minute.
Last edited by Hassefar60 on Dec 14, 2013, 12:44:29 PM
You didn't provide much info. Are you saying one single endless map? How would that work? Unless it was a 5 minute race, before long you'd terminally outlevel the mob/zone level and gain ~no xp. I think i might like the idea, i just don't know how it could work.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97
Necropolis: 98
Last edited by unsane on Dec 17, 2013, 4:37:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info