[1.0.2] Creative build around 2H weapon and Scion!

Scion - Creative build around 2H weapon!
Very half-@ss build, please proceed with caution!

I already posted this build on garena server and I bring it here to share with everyone. And my character also on garena server, still doing great.

pros and cons:
Spoiler
Why need to use this build:
+ easy build, cheap gear with so much fun!
+ easy lvl up at early
+ Heavy DPS if got good weapon (~20k DPS)
+ bigest boobs!!!
No, I dont like this build:
+ must play through normal once
+ hard to play at mid game, must have party to kill boss (especially, The Merciless!!!)
+ not tanky enough (she a gurl, and I hate tanky gurls :< )
+ big @ss?

Gameplay:
Spoiler
You have spectral throw which is the best basic skill to grind lvl. Go kill Hilllock and get to the shop as quick as you can, then buy the two handed mace or just loot it form mobs. You can do 1 hit 1 kill almost everything, your lvl go up very fast. Make your way to Ledge, farm there until reach lvl 11 and then stick to the quest until you reach Caven of Anger. Grind there a little more, and upgrade your weapon.

You will kill Mervil easy enough if you use my passive skill below:

After this point, you can chose to go range atk spectral throw build or high speed dual strike build. As my way, I chose spectral throw, it safe for the "no item" like me.
There is 2 farming maps, The Riverways and The Fellshrine Ruins. Farm The Riverways first, theres alot of monkeys and bandits, if you meet a bunch of snakes. RUN!!! If u have good armor, feel free to wipe them all.

With high speed dual strike build, make a run to The Fellshrine Ruins. That the safest place for you to farm. Ignore those golems, dont wasted time to kill them, remember to dodge thier "barrel roll".
After some boring farm to lvl 24, time to do some quest and kill vaal. Poison didnt deal much damage and boss map still weak finish them off with your hand. You can chose to kill bandit or help Oak (I help Oak)
Solo-ing Vaal is abit tricky, you need someone to tank for you. I will not go in detail how to solo Vaal, because I didnt solo it myself and it watse alot of time (same to peity and dominius). Find a party and let them tank for you.

Passive skill this time will be look like this:

Now that a little strange that I regret all of the projectiles nodes. Because I cant find item for that build, and throwing stuff isnt my style, so I build myself a build that is "Blow shjt up"
Core gems: Infernal Blow + add fire dam + splash atk + add physic dam
Other Link: spectral throw + lmp + faster projectiles + Iron Grip and haste/grace (how the hell can I get those dex enough to use this green gems? Yo, item +dex is your friend)
Lure them in and hit them hard, just 1 hit and everything blow up, you will love this. Meat, skull, blood,... everywhere, leave no cropse behide (summoners dont like this)

You will be solo-ing like this until you meet "Domicius" and be expected for die thousand time (Yah, pretty hurt but still this build so fun to killing mobs, trust me.)
Keep solo to grind your lvl and party for kill boss. luckily, I got some good armor so that I can solo all time, excepted for Vaal and Dominius. DONT GET TIRED lvling up over 7 or 8 lvl over the farming map, because you dont have enough def, you dont have good armor, more important you dont have enough dps to do life leech. But solo-ing from act 1 to act 3 curle with over lvl is easy enough (no Vaal and Domicius)

Passive skill for lvl 45~50:

Build:
Spoiler
The core build from above is complete, now its time to create your build
Spoiler
You can keep going my "blow shjt up" build like this:
http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgAAAdwB5wJxBLMLYQ9UEtkUIBRNGJEaPhv6IQIhVSXfKS4ppSr2MZ4x-zWSNdY5DjrhOyg8LT38RHJFCkd-SshM_03jTipQR1W1WGNfOWVNZ5tqk25pbqp253fjeA15aHuMfLiExITZh2qI8Yp0iuSQbJkrm-yezZ_LogCkGaZXpzCpaKluqXOplKvFrFmuPq9stfK2Qbc-ud29gb6Kvqe-vMAPwQTGrsbYypDQR9JN1I_V7dw93ePnY-8O8B_yL_JF9Mb3vv4K_o8=
Link for Infernal Blow: Infernal Blow + add fire dam + splash atk + add physic dam + blood magic + life leech
Link for heavy blow: heavy blow+ blood magic + multistrike + add physic damage + life leech + add fire damge (optional)
Aura: haste + grace or grace + Determination

Spoiler
Or go on my "Flip the table" build (srsly, I died alot but this is another fun build): http://poebuilder.com/#character/AAAAAgAAAdwB5wW1C2EM8g_MEtkUIBiRGj4a2xv6IQIhVSXfKS4ppSr2MZ4x-zIJNZI11jboOQ464TwtPfw-z0UKR35KyE3jTipQR1FHVvpYY1ivWhpbr2VNZ5tqk2xGbmluqnJsd-N4DXloe4x8uITZiPGNv5krn8ukGaXLplemZKcwqW6rxaxZrj618rZBtz653b2Bvea-ir6nvrzAD8EExq7G2MmYypDQR9JN1I_V7dw93Q3d4-dj7g7vDvIv8kX0xve--WP8xf4K_o8=
Link for flicker strike: flicker strike + splash melee + blood magic + multistrike + add physic damage + add fire damge (optional)
Link for frenzy: frenzy + blood magic + multistrike + add physic damage + life leech + add fire damge (optional)
Aura : hatred + grace or grace + Determination

Or you can create any other build with 2 hand weapon. Have fun and keep safe!

Item:
Spoiler
Dont worry about this, get the highest dps weapon and biggest armor as possible. 4L still can use!

Video and picture:
Spoiler

Pics:
Spoiler
19k DPS from 1.0.1:

Dont know the dps but just showing:

Happy farmer:

lvl 65 solo Dock: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z91_uzvSYQ
When I got my unique mace at lvl 67 I do the solo-ing Peity, but I was so into being a happy farmer until I realize that i wayyyy too far from doing lunaris: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdgpS3liCKk
Last edited by yeahoo on Dec 12, 2013, 12:18:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info