[Idea] Dodge + Massive DoT Damage

Hi there,
With the new Passive, Uniques and Support Gems that have come out I'd like to try something new and I'd like some feedback on it:

The foundation of this Build is the new unique: Daresso's Defiance
We'll also use Darkray Vectors for more dodge

The idea is to use explosive arrow with chance to ignite and proliferation to spread burning damage and then also throw in a poison arrow for good measure, basically killing enemis off-screen while you are running around more or less safely.

I am quite good at dodging enemies manually and with some extra evasion and dodge from the passives and items survivability should be ok, even though a little bit of a gamble :P

Our passive Skill tree will look something like this.
Should evasion be a problem, I made sure that respeccing to iron reflexes with some armor boost nodes is possible.

The main skills will be:

Frenzy - fast attack
To build up charges

Explosive Arrow - chance to ignite - elemental proliferation - faster attack( - concentrated effect)
Spread Ignition

Poison Arrow - Concentrated effect - Empower - Trap - reduced mana( - multiple traps, for more coverage)

Secondary Skills:

Definitely one or two auras, at the moment I am thinking clarity and grace, for more defense and mana reg

A totem would be nice to make sure our enemies all flock together nicely
Otherwise, maybe a zombie wall

Maybe Fire Trap with multiple trap for even more burning damage, I think burning from fire damage and from fire trap added up

As for the gear:
We already have our armor and shoes as core items.

Ideally, the poison arrow should be in a rare bow with +2 to all bow skills and +1 to all skills, some accuracy also wouldn't hurt and iirc it was a cheap mod

Accuracy on rings or amulet is a must, other than that defensive stats all the way.

The rest of the gear should just provide as much evasion, life and resists as possible.

I am sure that there is alot of room for improvement but I think the general idea of the build should be viable. I'd be happy to get some input

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info