[Nemesis] Dequek's CI Phys Wander - 1.0.2b

-- Intro --
This is a very costly build, i was my intention to make a wander work on nemesis, so after a while of farming and getting the gear i wanted, i'm now able to put a guide together.

Pro's
- High survivability (8k+ es without discipline)
- Very high dmg without having to worry about reflect.
- High block
- High armor / evasion
- Versatile with auras (I'm currently able to run 2 60% + tempest shield)
- Able to choose which aura's you want to run (Hatred, Anger, Wrath, Grace, Haste, Discipline, Purity of elements)

Con's
- Very costly
- Works better with a group

First of i would like to show you my gear, so you have an idea of what it takes to make this work, there is always room for improvement, but right now, i'm havin a really hard time finding better gear on nemesis.

My Gear
Spoiler
i am currently lvl 83 with this gear

One of the challenges when i made this build / Character was to level, i found out going groundslam / Spectral throw was the best way to go about it.

How to level

Bandits
- Normal = you kill them all
- Cruel = Either phys or atk speed - i took phys because i use an imbued wand
- Merciless = Power charge

Now this is where it gets interesting, the leveling part is brutal, and only gets worse until you reach lvl 70 and you're able to go CI

This is how your tree will look when you reach lvl 70 and swap to CI

Now that all your basics are covered there is a few paths you can take.
1. More dps
2. More defensive route

if you wanna take route 1 you'll have to have a decent amount of currency to support it, i had it and that meant that i went ahead and took out some defensive notes and took more offensive notes.

if you take route 2, well then i'd suggest you take the block notes you see in the lvl 90 build. and then later go for the dps notes.

Route 1 build - at lvl ~90

Route 2 Build - at lvl ~90

When you've decided which route you're gonna go, it's all about optimizing, i've optimized my gear to the extend, that i went route 1, and have 7,6k ES without disciplin, and have high enough block + evasion with grace on that i dont even lose more then maybe 10-15% of my healt when i crit into a reflect pack with minus max or ele weakness on.

My build at lvl 83

End game build

A few things you have to keep in mind when doing this spec are
1. It requires a high mana pool to pull off the tempest shield + 2 auras, i'm currently at 1217 mana and have 219 after putting on both auras and my tempest shield.
2. you need a phys wand for the leech, and you will need a wand with crit on aswell.
3. Auxium is not needed but makes the spec much, much better.

This guide will change, and will be updated often. if you have any questions you're always welcome to catch me ingame.

IGN: Dequek
Last edited by Dequek on Dec 11, 2013, 10:32:47 PM
s
Last edited by NumberOneEzRage on Aug 11, 2014, 2:33:32 AM
My 2nd quicksilver is stun recovery 59%, which helps me alot, since i'm able to spam it, in reality if i rolled recharge 1 charge per crit, i would be able to keep it up 24/7.

my tooltip dps for my single target is at 19k it's only 4 linked and i dont have quality gems there yet, i tried swapping some quality gems around and it reached 22k with all my frenzy charges + power charges.

My aoe power siphon with haste, anger, wrath, hatred is around 14k and when i crit, even in full party maps doing 70+ maps i 2 shot mobs.

One of the things i had to realise was that accuracy bumps your dmg up so easely, you're build gets you 36% more accuracy so with the gear i'm at i have 92% chance to hit.
Last edited by Dequek on Dec 11, 2013, 10:34:49 PM
just started nem now when did u switch on phys wand action?
Could Aegis Aurora work? It gives weapon elemental damage and with all that block node+rainbowstride and the armor/es chest u'll get lot of es back. I think it could work nicely for reflect too.
Downside it gives low es
Last edited by Zavulon917 on Jan 29, 2014, 6:05:41 AM
Got one question, you spec into vaal pact, but where do you'r life steal come from??
"
superstig wrote:
Got one question, you spec into vaal pact, but where do you'r life steal come from??

Blood Rage Gem in the wand, he has ~10% life leech.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Hello,

I'm planning to change my Arc Witch into a Phys Wander Witch because I wanna get rid of life and mana leech gems, as they waste 2 slots of my 6L Chest and physical leech is much better supported by the skilltree and items as I've found a Crown of Eyes.

For defense I considered to mainly choose Block and some Evasion, however, I was up to use Power Siphon and Frenzy as attacks, but when I equipped them, the tooltip of those just showed a dps about 2k lol?? I am totally new to physical damage in this game and the wand builds have really been impressing me, but the links to the builds are very messed up on my broswers so I cannot see the whole builds.

Please take a look at this build and remind that I equipped CoE and a wand with about +110% phys damage or void battery

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAbRnB8zbFHwIEB0yzLR8snFWurrPfsAVCQZaCEI-mRKvzvijFTDUdFI9GpwjYJBoyqZVwffrSUWBWY9eGFdeGriy_wcV_xqKjw23sGLQMkycc3OOEDkgRlqc0X2pHBv8cS40egcLsY0Py4YMJRnFQMNteXIq5fOywjAsA_XRVfM7r5BSw0PsRv_MFogT674CuV4dKjAHMOygDlm49YEMF0-QIGaJMMsUoJQFhsTGJWbz2WylUCSEG6Sdh2j3e9ud0XyryHYhC_Kudo3BScNXAUfPqFr-H22HiES-29-tjmZoQe9sawQArCrTFvjr1Sw==

Frenzy and Power Siphon could be used in 6L and 4L, how do I get them to work properly with much more dps than 2k?

Thanx for reading this, and hopefully thanx for answers in advance :)

cheers
Itsou
IGN: Lawyne (Stream: www.twitch.tv/lawyne) [inactive]
100% Life Shaper in 1s https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173720595
Practical Blade Flurry https://tinyurl.com/practicalBF
Last edited by Lawyne on Jun 23, 2014, 6:54:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info