[1.1]Reave Duelist - Cheap, Effective, End Game Farm

I agree. Piety has completely lost her fear factor. Not that she is any weaker, just that Dominus puts her in perspective.

I would probably use this build for Piety farming, as you said it seems well optimised for that, even for hardcore you wouldn't need much passive tweaking. I expect it would be a great way to fuel a map-oriented character, while keeping this one for item farm when you get bored of mapping :-)
FiftyShadesOfBlade
"
bendot wrote:
I agree. Piety has completely lost her fear factor. Not that she is any weaker, just that Dominus puts her in perspective.

I would probably use this build for Piety farming, as you said it seems well optimised for that, even for hardcore you wouldn't need much passive tweaking. I expect it would be a great way to fuel a map-oriented character, while keeping this one for item farm when you get bored of mapping :-)

I do run this with dominus. I use my HP gear to get to him and kill his first form. When he switches to the demon thing I swap to MF gear and finish him.

At 4k health you can take a Touch of God (though best to avoid it) which only has something like a 30% chance to hit.

"
bendot wrote:

I do run this with dominus. I use my HP gear to get to him and kill his first form. When he switches to the demon thing I swap to MF gear and finish him.

At 4k health you can take a Touch of God (though best to avoid it) which only has something like a 30% chance to hit.

The build really has low survivability in cruel, past act 1 you start getting beat up, and I was really getting beat up hard in act 3 and finally ripped in the Docks. Level 52, 2300 HP, near-max resists, running Grace. Not by dogs.

Can't imagine even being able to progress through merc unless you buy a run.

This is how far I got in the tree. Started left then went right when I hit the lower half of the HP wheel.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAecFLRDwFCAY2xpVIWAshTQ1NZI26ECgRmlHfkp9SshQR1PfWK9Y21oaW69gS2EhZKNlTWegbmluqnTtdPF4DXrvhNmE74d2iPGQCpkrm4OeuacwqW6rxaxZrK-vorXyvYG-p8APwQfDhtJN1FLXft0N55H3vvzF_o8=

Had Perandus and Blood Dance, and most of the gems.

I guess evasion is nice but stuff will eventually hit you, and you don't have anything to lower their hits. I guess it's not a problem if you buy gear evasion leveling, but that's really expensive (20c for just the head at level 50).
Last edited by tasetase on Dec 27, 2013, 6:34:44 PM
"
tasetase wrote:
I guess evasion is nice but stuff will eventually hit you, and you don't have anything to lower their hits. I guess it's not a problem if you buy gear evasion leveling, but that's really expensive (20c for just the head at level 50).

Just level as IR and then respec out of it when you feel comfortable. Or just play the build as IR if you are in Nemesis.

Do you mind explaining the leveling of gems with the Cast When gems? Is there a reason you can't level the other gems (except for the level cap with CWDT). Just want to make sure I don't screw up my build.
"
Kerosity wrote:
Do you mind explaining the leveling of gems with the Cast When gems? Is there a reason you can't level the other gems (except for the level cap with CWDT). Just want to make sure I don't screw up my build.

Just the level cap due to Cast on damage taken. You can level it up a bit but I wanted to make sure that every hit results in a Enduring Cry as there is something like 2-3 second window it needs to recast to keep charges up.
"
Kerosity wrote:

Just the level cap due to Cast on damage taken. You can level it up a bit but I wanted to make sure that every hit results in a Enduring Cry as there is something like 2-3 second window it needs to recast to keep charges up.
"
tasetase wrote:
The build really has low survivability in cruel, past act 1 you start getting beat up, and I was really getting beat up hard in act 3 and finally ripped in the Docks. Level 52, 2300 HP, near-max resists, running Grace. Not by dogs.

Can't imagine even being able to progress through merc unless you buy a run.

This is how far I got in the tree. Started left then went right when I hit the lower half of the HP wheel.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAecFLRDwFCAY2xpVIWAshTQ1NZI26ECgRmlHfkp9SshQR1PfWK9Y21oaW69gS2EhZKNlTWegbmluqnTtdPF4DXrvhNmE74d2iPGQCpkrm4OeuacwqW6rxaxZrK-vorXyvYG-p8APwQfDhtJN1FLXft0N55H3vvzF_o8=

Had Perandus and Blood Dance, and most of the gems.

As others have mentioned you can start with IR and spec out later. What you posted already has 154% increased health, and 10% block. Which puts you at 50% with perandus. 2300 HP seems pretty good to me but I don't have much experience with hardcore. Hopefully others that do can chime in.

any new update for this build? right now doing this build on nem race so far good!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info