I can't seem to play.

It says it's open beta and when I try to login it says "access to the game is currently not enabled on this accout" "an unexpected disconnection error ocurred."

What do I have to do to be able to play? I thought it's open beta...
Still in closed beta till the 23rd, not long to wait buddy.

You can make a small donation for access & some micro-transaction points if you like.
IGN:
"
Boris3064 wrote:
It says it's open beta and when I try to login it says "access to the game is currently not enabled on this accout" "an unexpected disconnection error ocurred."

What do I have to do to be able to play? I thought it's open beta...

Open Beta starts in 2days 23hours you can see this by going to the homepage on the website a big timer that says it...so its still in closed beta atm
How is it even possible to miss this huge timer right on the front page?
"
How is it even possible to miss this huge timer right on the front page?

im wondering this as well....how can someone not understand the big timer that clearly say x time before open beta/last wipe and there a new post every 5 min asking when is OP/is it last wipe?/why cant i play?

even in game player keep asking those question again and again...i really hope its just trolling because if its not....that just sad

u so silly
"
Dudebag wrote:
u so silly

Behave.

This thread has served its purpose. The OP has asked, the answers given.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info