Diablo 3 Loot curve article

Hi, does anyone have a link to the article where someone was discussing Diablo 3's loot curve and how if Blizzard made items easier to get, the average gear of the playerbase would just increase and people would just get stuck at another step in gear progression? Thanks in advance.
who the hell needs a curve to tell them something this obvious
Loot 2.0 changes are nice.
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
"
fsg wrote:

Blizzards playerbase :P
"
derbefrier wrote:
"
fsg wrote:

Blizzards playerbase is made up of people with too much money on their credit cards and in their bank accounts. All their games are all hype now. Blizzard north was better than Acti-Blizz.
"
"
derbefrier wrote:
"
fsg wrote:

Blizzards playerbase is made up of people with too much money on their credit cards and in their bank accounts. All their games are all hype now. Blizzard north was better than Acti-Blizz.
who the hell needs a forum post to tell them something this obvious
"
"
derbefrier wrote:
"
fsg wrote:

David Bevrik must be a God to you ... Hellgate London and Marvel Heroes must be among your favourite games.

I also find it funny that you say "All their games are all hype now" ... when most of their games are established for many years now with solid comunities for many years. "Hype" is something that happens prior to a game release.
The only "HYPED" game right now is Heroes of the Storm ..and i bet you will still try it you hypocrite.

About the "people with too much money" ... take a good look at the forum posters and get a clue what those titles on their avatars mean. There a few of them that spent over 10K dollars on donations ...not to charity or any popular cause .. no .. over 10k to this fucking game.
Last edited by Itsthepolice on Dec 10, 2013, 10:12:54 AM
"
Itsthepolice wrote:

David Bevrik must be a God to you ... Hellgate London and Marvel Heroes must be among your favourite games.
blizzard north = one person

¿
"
fsg wrote:
"
Itsthepolice wrote:

¿

I love the fact that you dont use the some criteria when blaming JAY WILSON for Diablo 3.

"
Itsthepolice wrote:
"
fsg wrote:
"
Itsthepolice wrote:

¿

I love the fact that you dont use the some criteria when blaming JAY WILSON for Diablo 3.

where did i blame jay wilson for d3? i dont blame him, i blame the entire fucking company and their greedy executives. actually im sure that jay wilson is a competent game designer, who had plenty of good ideas, but was suffocated under the greedy hype monster that is acti-blizz

jay wilson ended up as the scape-goat and i honestly feel sorry for him
Last edited by fsg on Dec 10, 2013, 10:11:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info