Looking for Build for Scion

I am trying to find a build that would work with my play style. I am definatly an AoE type player in this game as I have yet to find an Melee build that keeps me interested. I like the use of traps over minions, and like casting over melee so far. However not ruling out a good melee build. Please help and Thank you
"
Nimonic wrote:
I am trying to find a build that would work with my play style. I am definatly an AoE type player in this game as I have yet to find an Melee build that keeps me interested. I like the use of traps over minions, and like casting over melee so far. However not ruling out a good melee build. Please help and Thank you

Spectral Throw + LMP and have fun.

I'm doing Spectral Throw, 2h'd maces, and having a ball. At this point, I'm using an AoE ST, a single target ST, Leap Slam, and..... not much else really, since I don't run into many "OH MY GOD" moments. I have a Cast When Damage Taken setup to help with defenses. I'm running Temp Chains, Enduring Cry, and a Shockwave Totem.

I also run a Warlord's Mark, that I'll Curse Heavy AoE groups to burn through as they are coming in, but anymore, i don't even really feel that is needed. temp chains cuts the damage enough that my normal leech is more than adequate.

Based on what you are saying though, you might be looking for a more "Spell" oriented build, and I can't really help you with that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info